JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
On the other hand... If it did happen, would we be allowed to take those AKs as war trophies? Ya'll can keep those blue helmets, I'd want a new gun for the collection! :D

I was imagining earlier some random soldier in some podunk country opening and reading a letter that called out his orders.........."You are to report to base in preparation for deployment to Chica.........OH JUST SCREW ME!!"

E

Chicago would be the least of their worries. Gonna need the US military to protect the UN from US citizens.

No foreign soldiers in our homeland now or EVER.

Hek ah wuz a talkin' ta Bubba, LewBob & Cleatus an we wuz a thinkin' meybee we cuuld git them You Enn fellers' ta be a mite neighberly an maybee take em doun ta the bar an buy em a few beerz but iffin' they wanna stay surly en such weel jest tak em out ta the wuds an strip em down ta theyre undershortz and send em packin' on theyre bare feet! I'll betcha them little skinnee fellas wont last long in th' Central Orygun wuds with th' kold en' sno en' such an en' probly start a droppin' like wasps hit with karb kleener!

I think the real takeaway here is that some idiot actually wants this to happen, not that it actually has a remote chance of happening.
Please let it happen please please please I can take a week off of work and use some of this ammo and gear I been stock piling LOL

Please let it happen please please please I can take a week off of work and use some of this ammo and gear I been stock piling LOL
Wow you can take a whole week off ? Why not take four years off and go join a branch of the U.S. Military and really test your enthusiasm?

Wow you can take a whole week off ? Why not take four years off and go join a branch of the U.S. Military and really test your enthusiasm?
Little to old for that and how long do you think this invasion is going to last more than a week I can take two off hehehe

Lol this is funny, i'm waiting for someone here to realise that the UN is made up of member states (countries) and that the USA is part of that. You wouldn't ever have "UN troops" actually operating on USA soil, they would just be USA soldiers :p:D

Did anyone check this story for actual legitimacy?

Lol this is funny, i'm waiting for someone here to realise that the UN is made up of member states (countries) and that the USA is part of that. You wouldn't ever have "UN troops" actually operating on USA soil, they would just be USA soldiers :p:D

Does the Democrat who asked for it know that?

The problem isn't about UN troops or anything, its that there's someone dumb enough to think it would be a good idea in some office.

Even if they were foreign troops (a fantasy) they are no joke. I trained with and against those guys for many years. They are not all silly French conscripts.

This is on snopes, it was the sec general by the looks of it, and never actually called for them, just said they could sort it, or something similar.

BS story.

No one said the person in question called for the UN to come here. It was said that they WANT the UN to come here. Nothing more.

Most of us are just here for tongue in cheek humor. Its obvious no troops are coming.

Edit: Snopes did not say it was false that the person wants them here. Snopes said the claims of UN troops actually setting foot here is false.

Personally I could care less - The UN is a dying entity of which we (The US have not paid dues to in how many years?) From the pictures I see The rank and file of the UN seems to be nothing more than than screeching, non-modern people from 3rd world countries who were recruited only because they could walk upright - I suspect they were most likely on their way to criminality until they were shown the cool uniforms they would wear as members of the UN.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top