Un-registered Cetme select fire lower??????

Reactions
I just ran across this in arms list .... ARMSLIST - For Sale: Cetme Sportster .308 -- No trades 900 OBO

Can anybody please shed light on this subject for me?
I was under the impression the lower on a cetme (serial number) plus the sear and selector mechanism had to be registered.
Is this an ATF post?
I have the same rifle and if it IS in fact legal to own that lower let me know, cause i would buy it just for shts and giggles lol.

The "lower" is NOT the registered part on the Cetme (G3) style guns. There is no serial number on the lower because there is NO lower on these gun. There is a receiver (registered part) and trigger group. Nothing illegal about the trigger group on this stye of gun since it does nothing to make it anything other then a semi auto.

huntpotter

Reactions
Cetme for $900. That is really sad. They are really poor quality compared to an HK-91, that is also a very poor excuse for a main battle rifle. Cetmes used to be in the $350 range at the Portland gunshow. I guess the only good thing is that HK91 surplus mags were $.99.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom