JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ran across this in arms list .... ARMSLIST - For Sale: Cetme Sportster .308 -- No trades 900 OBO

Can anybody please shed light on this subject for me?
I was under the impression the lower on a cetme (serial number) plus the sear and selector mechanism had to be registered.
Is this an ATF post?
I have the same rifle and if it IS in fact legal to own that lower let me know, cause i would buy it just for shts and giggles lol.

The "lower" is NOT the registered part on the Cetme (G3) style guns. There is no serial number on the lower because there is NO lower on these gun. There is a receiver (registered part) and trigger group. Nothing illegal about the trigger group on this stye of gun since it does nothing to make it anything other then a semi auto.

Cetme for $900. That is really sad. They are really poor quality compared to an HK-91, that is also a very poor excuse for a main battle rifle. Cetmes used to be in the $350 range at the Portland gunshow. I guess the only good thing is that HK91 surplus mags were $.99.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top