JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$11000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
LONGVIEW
State
Washington
Zip Code
45 cal with factory sling and front strap. Open bolt fixed firing pin model. Select fire. Has an original two stage suppressor and it roughly reduces the noise by half. Original barrel shroud. Three magazines.
Cobray ammo loader. Comes in a custom hard case.
Can only ship to an authorized FFL/SOT on an Efiled form 3. Post 86 production. Feel free to ask questions. Firearm will not ship until the funds are guaranteed. This is a military armament corp firearm. Not to be sold where illegal, know your local laws. You must have a current FFL and SOT. For dealers only

IMG_0633.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello-

Not trying to pick nits, and wanting to stay in my lane here, but.....

Just trying to clear up some possible confusion for anyone considering purchasing this.

The ad states "Post 86 production".

That has huge implications for a private ownership (Non SOT holder) of the gun, suppressor not so much.

I hope that was simply a typo, and the gun is eventually transferable on a form 4 to a lucky buyer 😊

I have some trigger time with the FA .45 MAC 10 and can say it exceeded my expectations!

Best regards.

WMB

Hello-

Not trying to pick nits, and wanting to stay in my lane here, but.....

Just trying to clear up some possible confusion for anyone considering purchasing this.

The ad states "Post 86 production".

That has huge implications for a private ownership (Non SOT holder) of the gun, suppressor not so much.

I hope that was simply a typo, and the gun is eventually transferable on a form 4 to a lucky buyer 😊

I have some trigger time with the FA .45 MAC 10 and can say it exceeded my expectations!

Best regards.

WMB
Its not a transferable. 😥

Still doesn't make sense, if the gun is a post 86 dealer sample it would not require a tax stamp to transfer ever, as it could never transfer to an individual. The gun could transfer to another dealer on a form 3 (possibly needing a demo letter) but no tax stamps would ever be involved in the transfer of a post-86 sample. Given the price of this weapon I think there is a typo and that it is transferable gun or at least a Pre 86 sample (dealer keeper).

Above is just my .02 and I'm often wrong 🤓

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.