JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Speaking of which, Can you find a blade like that MK-II wasp wasted non serrated? About the same length, 7 to 8 inch blade?
I would love to, but they have changed strategies on distribution so I won't see another Gerber unless I were to order directly.

The closest I can find waiting to be cleared out is this Mark II
GER22-01874_1.jpg

Hello all. I am looking for a knife that fits these specifications:

• Traditional, folding stiletto style.
  • Very thin overall profile.
  • 4-6" blade.
  • High quality. I don't mind paying more if it isn't cheap, Chinese crap.
  • Not an automatic knife as carrying such is verboten in the Beaver State.
Any recommendations? Thank you. :)
If you have not already had a chat with MGE and set up an account as a new FFL let me know, I can help. This is an auto, but meets your other checklist requirements. Oregon has some of the most liberal knife laws, but the average office is not knowledgable on what is in the ORS.

ProTech Lrg Don 4.5" BL/PL CF

Unfortunately that is the only one in production at this time.
Must be cashing in on the sharpening biz...
Not to detract, but serated edges are dificult to maintain, both the serrated and flat edge (at least without damaging one or the other while sharpening).

Seems you would need a professional to sharpen the blades properly.

Hello all. I am looking for a knife that fits these specifications:

• Traditional, folding stiletto style.
  • Very thin overall profile.
  • 4-6" blade.
  • High quality. I don't mind paying more if it isn't cheap, Chinese crap.
  • Not an automatic knife as carrying such is verboten in the Beaver State.
Any recommendations? Thank you. :)

Kruel J is correct. Carrying an auto (in an exposed pouch or open-top sheath) is perfectly legal. You can even carry one with an exposed pocket clip.

That said, there are several American-made Stilettos that will "fit the bill". Blade HQ has an SKM (Switchblade Knife Manufacturer) of Italy flat-grind 11" Dark Horn stiletto that will arrive at your front porch for only $69.99.

It is on sale now.

CountryGent: If you go to www.sharperdeals.net you can find all sorts of nice Italian Switchblades on sale. Right now there is a pair of Italian flat-grind stilettos that are being auctioned (13" and 9" knives) for a starting bid of $100.00 +shipping.

Go for it, sir!

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads