JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does such a knife exist? I have been searching for a nice otf that won't break the bank. The Microtech I like is about $450 and I'm just not interested in paying that much. I have looked at a number of others that are around $100 or less and they seem like cheap junk to me. So is there any companies out there that make quality otf's around $200-$250?

P.S. I like larger blades. Nothing less than 3.75".

Piranha makes some nice autos. Around that price range. At least when I bought mine, a few years back. I think they make an OTF.

I have a Halo 5 I'll sell for $200... I'm only 50/50 on if its legit or not thougho_O I picked it up last weekend at a gun show.
Not a knife guy but ended up with a few knives from 3 different people.
If it's a fake.. it's a really good one!
The ultra tech is definitely real but some dirtbag already talked me out of it.:p
0DB5465E-350B-42EB-BDE8-F1A3A05BF7A3.jpeg

Take a look at Spartan auto OTF's. The parts I believe are from overseas, but the springs and assembly all happen in the USA. Good people and they stand behind the warranty. Just my experience. If you did decide to buy one, PM me which model and price just so I can make sure you can't get it somewhere else cheaper.

I've seen a fake Micotech and a real one next to each other that was so good you could not tell them apart and could shave hairs. If the fit and finish is spot on, material feels excellent, blade is sharp, etc. I wouldn't even be worried about it $200 price tag. The companies that make the GOOD fakes of these, spend serious $$ to do it, there not junk. I am not condoning making fakes. You can easily spend $150-$200 for a less quality model fake or not. That's my experience.

I have a Halo 5 I'll sell for $200... I'm only 50/50 on if its legit or not thougho_O I picked it up last weekend at a gun show.
Not a knife guy but ended up with a few knives from 3 different people.
If it's a fake.. it's a really good one!
The ultra tech is definitely real but some dirtbag already talked me out of it.:p
View attachment 488835

Thanks for the offer, I'm really looking for a DA only though.

I carried a Microtech Scarab and UTX85 for years and they were great but last year a auto knife collector friend told me about Horizon Outdoor Andy knives and he sent me a couple to try out. From then on that is all i carry and use daily. My favorite is the Sentry but they are all very nice and worth the $. You can google Horizon Andy Punisher otf to see some of his work. I just took these pictures of the Sentry i jabe in my pocket. It cost me $110.
Thanks
James

20180830_184718.jpg 20180830_184734.jpg

Sold it over a year ago....sorry
Fo you have any idea where to find Horizon Andy Knives. DH gate is not selling them any more. I have found places like Ravencrest or Vipertek attempting to pass some off as Anerican made. But no place selling them under the Horizon Banner. If you have any suggestions let me know. Thank you for responding so quickly.

I know the distributor for Andy,s knives in upstate New York. Will see if he minds if i give his information out on this board. Je also handles all the customer service for Andy. Great guy and great knives.

Thanks

James

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews