JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just recently got in to them and I've been quite impressed so far. They're completely USA made and I think they're somewhat undervalued. They're well made and pretty stout.

I picked up a couple of autos within the last few months and this week I bought a fixed blade. The most recent auto felt "crunchy" upon arrival which was a disappointment, but a bunch of carb cleaner and some lube and it's fine. Not good that it slipped through, but stuff happens.

Any owners or thoughts on the subject?

Here's the obligatory knife pics:
IMG_20210616_172324.jpg IMG_20210624_161532.jpg

The handles come in micarta and are obviously more practical, but the Cocobolo just spoke to me.

I'm a Benchmade guy too but right now I just have a CLA and an Infidel.

Here's a pic of the other side. I lucked out and got some pretty nice grain. It's nicely finished and the flaws are my tablet camera.
IMG_20210624_161609.jpg

Last Edited:
It will likely never see much if any work, it just said "buy me". :cool:
I will never personally buy a tool if I don't intend to use it. I spent perhaps a bit much on my latest knife, but it was a celebration piece. It was immediately in the muck with all my other knives, just over dressed and under paid. Ironically, came spoon dull and S90V was tougher to sharpen with my novice hands so I found a good guy in Hillsboro who did it right for me. Phenomenal company, recommend checking out his spot. Carver Cutlery, guy at the desk said he went to Japan to train with a family of bladesmiths who've been doing it for some 12+ generations. He brought a lot of Japanese blade working tools with him too, the place is very cool. He was busy teaching a guy so I didn't get to meet him personally, but I got a short tour and a good look, the work seemed very passionate and taste driven. Knife came to me shaving sharp, can't complain. I will warn ahead of time, his prices for knives he makes are all... Well, let's say you don't tell the Mrs. once you make a purchase. Benefit is it is all hand made

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top