JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun Fear....
Fearing what you don't know about or understand , can be accepted ...One does not have to know or understand firearms.

However fear is also a way to control others...or be controlled.
Personally I do not like being controlled.

All that said... if you are going to give an opinion , write an article or speak about something....
It is best that you do some research on your topic..and have a basic working knowledge of just what it is that you are talking about.

And by research I mean more that looking something up on Wikipedia , Urban Dictionary or the like...
As well as cross checking your sources / references with others...
And...not just cherry picking facts and the like that reinforce your own opinion , as opposed to what something actually is....

Understanding that what you "know"...may not actually be accurate ...is a good first step in learning and losing fear.
Andy
Sir Andy,

Journalism is dead!

Trevi-

I'm starting to get worried about how stupid the mainstream media is with regard to firearms. Most of these morons are college graduates. You'd think they'd engage in just a bit of actual fact-checking. But -- fact is, they're all 20/30-something liberals with zero technical or mechanical knowledge, the types that the Jiffy Lube workers can probably get seven or eight hundred bucks from when they take their Kias or Priuses in for oil changes....

And how stupid are our politicians? Our President can tell the nation on national TV that the 9mm handgun round "blows the lung right out" and no one calls BS on this? A Congressman can tell Americans during a televised committee hearing that a stabilizer brace can turn a semi-automatic AR pistol into a "bump stock" meaning it will become a fully-automatic "assault weapon" and the media reports this crap as truth?

We are well and truly screwed.

I am convinced the movie Idiocracy was not a Hollywood motion picture. It was prophecy. (Why do I feel a craving for some Taco Bell right now?)

Perhaps you lack electrolytes and everything else that you need?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top