JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know yet if this is an IT/computer problem, or a liquidity problem with the bank. Note that I do IT for a living.
NatWest-RBS banking problems: No deadline for fix as chaos stretches into sixth day | Mail Online

Peter

I'm also in IT and I am not buying their reason. Banks traditionally have had very strict rules with regards to changes in the software.

I do find it possible though as I have seem many changes in IT departments over the last 20 years. I see way too much fad following/jumping going on. Too much push to get higher productiviy and too much emphasis on stupid pop psychology driven behavior molding. The higher productivity is achieved by cutting corners when testing. The behavior molding turns some great workers into resentful individual who could care less about their job....if they even stay.

I wonder if they got hacked and simply shut everything down until they got their head around the situation. There was that big hack scandal going on at the same time.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top