JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About a year ago I came across this laying on the ground outside the back door. I have no idea what it is or how it got there. I showed it to my neighbor the next morning during his daily visit to drink up all my morning coffee and he had no clue what it is. Tossed in the junk drawer and forgot about it until I came across it cleaning out the drawer and mentioned it to JustSomeGal. She suggested I post a picture of it to see if maybe someone here knows.

It's just shy of 1.875 inches in diameter, just over .125 inches thick and appears to be made of aluminum.

20190307_202755.jpg

Most likely something along the lines of this but may have had an insert that came off. Maybe a Jehovah witness lost it on their stop....

Large Silver Wheel Necklace - Daughter's Blessing

Edit: you just need to have someone translate it to see what your blessing is.......

If that's the case, it probably says "You will be cursed to trying to decipher this until the end of your days".

How close are you to those weirdo Hari Krishna cult folks in Oregon?? Maybe a token from their town that's good for a free spirit cleanse and a rub and tug...

Where I found it is about a third of a mile from the locked gate across my driveway and the entire property is fenced. Either someone hopped the fence, it fell from the sky or one of the dogs carried it from somewhere else on the property and dropped it there.

GUESSING it might have had a coin or some sort of token in the middle. The alphabet used doesn't match
any ancient language I can find in a short search. It's not Romulan, Klingon or Vulcan either.

As to how it got there-----have you ever seen the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy"??????

Was there any staining of the concrete around the object. Blue water maybe? You know where I'm going with that, right?

I worked at it a bit and finally translated it.
It says:
"You will post a picture of this on the internet and confuse 427 people.
Your next mission, if you decide to accept it, will be".............and then it ended with
a statement that said "Please see coin #2".

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews