JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Unfortunately Mr. Hutchinson was more prepared for a gunfight."

Bounty hunters, fugitive shoot each other dead at car dealership in Texas

If I read the story right:
Bounty Hunters track their man to a car dealership, "Two bounty hunters and the fugitive from ... at a Texas car dealership "
Tell dealership employees they are "federal agents" "and identified themselves as federal agents."
Approach fugitive, who drops/puts down his gun "Hutchinson responded by drawing his own pistol, which he dropped,"
then retrieves it, and
6 seconds & 20 shots later "The other two fired as well and Lucas said about 20 shots were fired in the span of six seconds. "
they are all dead. "Two bounty hunters and the fugitive from Minnesota they were tracking shot each other dead"

Well that went well ;/ Talk about boxing yourself in. I wonder if the fugitive was there buying or selling Nissans? I thought my last few dealership experiences took a little to long but after seeing this video I'm feeling pretty good about the wait.

Well that went well ;/ Talk about boxing yourself in. I wonder if the fugitive was there buying or selling Nissans? I thought my last few dealership experiences took a little to long but after seeing this video I'm feeling pretty good about the wait.

It may have gotten worse for you if you hadn't asked those questions about the extended warranty.

;)

I watched the video. Coverage is lousy but I think they definitely should have taken a better defensive position instead of their dogpile approach. Of course, that goes without saying and the end result was obvious. :rolleyes:

Wow... with the glass walls... why didn't the second guy stay outside of the little office prepared to shoot through the glass... Fugitive would have been unable to gain any advantage and they might all have lived.

Huh.! Well I'll be darned... Seems there IS a cure for stupid:eek:....
...Although the side effects can be nasty.

(take 45 a,c,p....for fast... fast... fast relief!!!)

Last Edited:
Huh.! Well I'll be darned... Seems there IS a cure for stupid:eek:....
...Although the side effects can be nasty.

I just watched the video and it leaves me shaking my head. How do two guys have the drop on him, and he drops his gun, yet both of them manage to get shot. The TX vs of hold my beer and watch this is perfect for this. It's AMAZING no on else got hit.

I watched the video. They did this in a dealership packed with innocent civilian bystanders, none of whom had been warned ahead of time or given the opportunity to leave. They walked with guns drawn into a small glassed in office surrounded by other offices and the showroom and the lot outside another window where there was a high probability an errant or overpenetrating round would hit someone else. It's a wonder nobody else was killed. Authorities said it was a failure to appear warrant but not what the charge was. If I were one of the other people I'd be suing somebody's bubblegum off for placing me in that sort of danger without letting me know. The two bounty hunters did let the dealership know before they did it, so in my mind the dealership should get its butt handed to it for letting it play out the way it did. Idiots.

Makes me want to go back to carrying the 45s with +p ammo.

An average of over 6 rounds each, the bad guy may have taken 12 or more rounds. WTF were they using ? :confused:

Sounds like they were using .22's(joking)since it did not take him down, but man what crappy shots.
It pisses me off that they claimed to be federal agents. I bet the dealership would have to them to f off if they knew they where just bounty hunters.
Agreed if the dealership did know ahead of time then i would be suing them as well.
Man the people in the office next door where only like 5 feet from where they where shooting at. Glad no causality of innocent bystanders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top