JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to me that they would have been better off tasering the guy after he dropped him weapon.... But it is always easier to armchair quarterback something when you aren't involved in the actual situation.... JMO :cool:

Seems to me that they would have been better off tasering the guy after he dropped him weapon.... But it is always easier to armchair quarterback something when you aren't involved in the actual situation.... JMO :cool:

YA but we are all good at it!o_O

Plus the more we read and discuss how others mess up hopefully it will make us all better when and if (God forbid) we get put into that situation. ;)

Not knowing what the aleged perp's crimes were, I'll just go out on a limb and say the two lying 'bounty hunters' got what they deserved.

What do you mean you sold the one in the add ? Didn't we just talk on the phone before I drove here ? The next closest one is $10,000 more ?

Why you dirty, rotten , rock sucking, sunava...pew pew pew pew.

... It pisses me off that they claimed to be federal agents. I bet the dealership would have to them to f off if they knew they where just bounty hunters. ...

The dealership asks for your driving credentials before letting people test drive a car. Seems reasonable to ask some random dudes who walk up claiming to be Fed. Agents for their ID as well and unreasonable to just take their word for it.

The fugitive's girlfriends car had a GPS tracking devise concealed on it by a bounty hunter in Minnesota.
He asked the Texas bounty hunters to pick up the fugitive in Texas after the girlfriend had traded in the car for another one.
The Texas bounty hunters under false pretenses asked the dealership to call the girlfriend and tell them they had to come back and sign some additional papers.
They did get the jump on him, but after laying down his pistol, he snatched it back up and started shooting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top