JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Extra curricular sexcapades at the home of a coworker while off duty AND with a dept. cruiser! 1) Why leave the kid in the car? 2) Where was the cruiser parked? Outside in the hot southern sun, or inside a garage? 3) why did no one check on the kid? 4) why did they not bring the kid inside to play/nap/ load mags? Me thinks there is a lot more to this then we are hearing!

If you think that is disgusting-- administrative leave is actually paid time off, so these cops actually are receiving a nice, paid vacation for this.

Its crazy. I have seen an officer's pay docked a week for using the internet for non work purposes at the tune of 9 minutes a day on average for a month. But, a kid dies and its paid admin leave? I know contract language exists, but come on! If I were the sheriff, I would give the paid admin leave order with a side note that its just a loan until I can fire your azz and send it to prison.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top