JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was going to say hot car? But the said the AC was on. It was 4 hours. If the car was in a closed garage or something like that it could be CO2 poisoning... if the AC sucked up the exhaust.

Either way though, this kid was the cop's daughter. WTF man...

I have to assume that it wasn't gun related. I mean, you'd have to be the dumbest, and I mean the DUMBEST person on the face of the Earth to lock up your kid in a car with your shotgun/long gun right in reach. I can't imagine that's what actually happened.

Problem here..

They are on PAID leave! PAID LEAVE....

That Friggn' BLUE LINE union crap pisses me off. (sorry officers on here).

Either CO or they were lying about leaving the car running.

Either way, if you need to be away from your very young child for that long, find a babysitter! :rolleyes:

My bet is that the LEOs were engaging in some kind of extra-curricular activity, such as drugs or sex.

What truly sad story. As a father of two small children, I can't get my head around these kinds of stories. How the hell anyone would think leaving a toddler unintended for that length of time is a good call is beyond me.

Was going to say hot car? But the said the AC was on. It was 4 hours. If the car was in a closed garage or something like that it could be CO2 poisoning... if the AC sucked up the exhaust.

Either way though, this kid was the cop's daughter. WTF man...

I have to assume that it wasn't gun related. I mean, you'd have to be the dumbest, and I mean the DUMBEST person on the face of the Earth to lock up your kid in a car with your shotgun/long gun right in reach. I can't imagine that's what actually happened.

don't put it past them" there was a article I read not too long ago where statistics showed that 40% of all stolen guns" that were retrieved from criminals hands were from police officers vehicles! stupid is as stupid does.

I also wouldn't doubt that they turned on the a/c after the fact" to try and cover up their irresponsible behavior.

First off this is so sad. For an Officer to be so careless is disgusting.

It doesn't say how the child died, but I'm assuming it was firearm related.

2 Mississippi officers on paid leave after child left in patrol car dies 2 Mississippi Officers On Paid Leave After Child Left In Patrol Car Dies

If you think that is disgusting-- administrative leave is actually paid time off, so these cops actually are receiving a nice, paid vacation for this.

edit to say, I was going to delete the 'nice' but I haven't had a paid vacation that wasn't nice--actually I haven't had a vacation in 10 years, coming back to work afterwards is too tough:eek:

Last Edited:
What kills me is there are so many couples who cant have children and would be amazing parents, yet idiots can pop them out left and right and to hell with them once they are born.

And there are couples like me and my wife who have the space, capacity for love, and resources to be able to care for another child but can't really swing the $25k an adoption costs while the system is overloaded with kids that really need good homeso_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top