JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Extra curricular sexcapades at the home of a coworker while off duty AND with a dept. cruiser! 1) Why leave the kid in the car? 2) Where was the cruiser parked? Outside in the hot southern sun, or inside a garage? 3) why did no one check on the kid? 4) why did they not bring the kid inside to play/nap/ load mags? Me thinks there is a lot more to this then we are hearing!

If you think that is disgusting-- administrative leave is actually paid time off, so these cops actually are receiving a nice, paid vacation for this.

Its crazy. I have seen an officer's pay docked a week for using the internet for non work purposes at the tune of 9 minutes a day on average for a month. But, a kid dies and its paid admin leave? I know contract language exists, but come on! If I were the sheriff, I would give the paid admin leave order with a side note that its just a loan until I can fire your azz and send it to prison.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top