JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry guys, but I don't see it as hate speech. I see it as people being completely fed up with the attacks, attempted or successful, against our country. If it's not the islamic extremist doing it, then who is?

*ahem*

I am Muslim. Can't rightly recall the last time I started a Jihad...

At this point I'm asking the mods to shut this crap down. It started off as religious hate mongering and has devolved even further. This is a subject that never brings about reasoned discourse.

This is a subject that has brought death for EVER.
Religious fanatics killing other religious fanatics has been going on for thousands of years.

NOTHING has caused more death and mayhem than religion

Islam is not the problem.Christianity is not the problem. Judea is not the problem. Buda is not the problem.

The whole religious community is the problem

Believe what you want but look at the numbers.I refuse to honor any religion that kills another.

So if you act like a moron and yell "Allah is good" you are involved in a Jihad? If someone yells "Praise Jesus" are they about to shoot a doctor or blow up a clinic?
Yeah, them Christians, blowing up PPL, rapeing boys, selling young christian girls to other christians, flying planes into buildings, beheading Jewish journalists while screaming "God Is Good!", hanging corpses from bridges, All because the Bible tells em to do it
See the differance? The only reason Muslims are not blowing up abortion centers is because abortion centers kill christians. as for shooting doctors, Muslims do kill doctors, but they prefer to use a knife to cut thier heads off. The Koran DEMAMDS Sharia, Sharia DEMANDS JIHAD, get it yet?
Yeah, Christians have never blown up abortion clinics. They have never lynched people in the 60's. Priests and youth ministers have never touched children inappropriately. You might want to accept the failings of your own religion first before throwing stones. It weakens your argument otherwise.

*facepalm*

Why's it gotta be about a Jihad and not about a moron breaking the rules? Seriously, people.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Do something to change our belief of Islam.
All we get is that they want to kill the infadel. If that isn't true then the normal thinking Muslims need to come out and change our thinking. They need to show the world that the terrorism isn't tolerated.
Show us that the normal Muslim community wants peace and to be tolerant of others.
What is going on now is not showing me that is the case

I am German. I hate the racist Germans and so called Arians.I state this as necessary.I want to make others know not all Germans are racists.

I could care less what others think about religion as I think all of them need an enema

But if you DO CARE about your religious back round,then make a good example of your religion.
Come out against the terror and the hatred.

All we get is that they want to kill the infadel. If that isn't true then the normal thinking Muslims need to come out and change our thinking. They need to show the world that the terrorism isn't tolerated.
Show us that the normal Muslim community wants peace and to be tolerant of others.

I am German. I hate the racist Germans and so called Arians.I state this as necessary.I want to make others know not all Germans are racists.

I could care less what others think about religion as I think all of them need an enema

But if you DO CARE about your religious back round,then make a good example of your religion.
I doubt anyone is defending Islam. I personally feel it is a religion of hatred and prejudice. Of course I feel most religions have that at their root. They are almost all created as a way to control the masses and to tell them which people they should hate. Some have just tried to adapt to survive more than others have over the past 100 years.

Still, even though I am no fan of Islam, I am not going to take gigantic leaps of logic in assuming just because someone frantically yells religious jargon that they are engaged in some fanatical religious activity.

Islam, Christianity; same; both promote hatred and prejudice; no real difference. This is coming from a 22+ year hard-core track-passing once-deluded Christian who 'saw the light' and is now very knowledgeable about the mythologies that pass for faith. Cartoonish nonsense once you do your homework.

I thought religion and religion bashing was a restricted subject? It's ok if it is just picking on Islam?

I am not a lover of Islam. It is just no better, no worse than all the other delusions out there. For a Christian to finger point at Islam as being full of hate is about as hypocritical as it gets. The Bible promotes genocide, hate, rape, murder, slavery, you name it. It even explains how to rape and get away with it. Christians are not aware of that thought because they cherry pick like all feel-good religious people do. Evil Bible Home Page

All religion's history and beginnings can be studied and the facade falls apart. There have been sixteen 'Christs" all with the exact same life and death story dating back to ancient Egypt, we are just worshiping the latest version. Nothing has changed much that way in 5000 years. Same ignorance and arrogance disguised as humility

Been there, done that. Last post; this thread should die as should all religious threads that promote 'my God is bigger than your God' crap and the hate that goes with it.

The mormon hollered "joseph smith is the true prophet" as he pulled the trigger, killing the catholics.

The altar boy hollered "long live the pope," as he blew up his backpack, killing himself, and almost every baptist in the country church.

Somehow, I don't expect to read these headlines anytime soon.

I predict another headline about how some shiite killed a dozen sunnis, or how a devoted islamist of some stripe killed a batch of "evil" zionists, will no doubt be on at least one front page by week's end.

But that's okay, keep tarring them all with the same brush if it makes you feel better.

There is little any Muslim can do. Those that stand up and say the extremists are in the wrong just become targets as they are then denounced as apostate. In the US that's ok, over there they get targeted and killed quickly. That's why you don't hear much of an outcry. There is one, but it's whispered because they're afraid.

No religion is the religion of peace, except perhaps Buddhism. Islam is the religion of community in its pure form. It's tenets help its followers come together and work as a whole instead of individuals. A very good mindset considering the harsh climate the religion was born in.

And I just want to say that I would absolutely would put a bullet in the face of a brother or sister in Islam if they were trying to hurt someone. No hesitation. An extremist murderer is simply that, no matter what dogma they ascribe to.

A person that is willing to do heinous acts in the name of something is either brainwashed or psychopathic and need to be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law. I honestly do believe that the Middle Eastern Muslims need to go into full meltdown before things get better.

Some of the crap spewed out is media hype, plain and simple. Fear and hate the extremists, not the entire group. Perspective; Do you want to imprison or kill all the Catholics because of the actions of some of its priests?

You all need to recognize that within any group of people, adhering to any set of beliefs, there will be some people that separate from the majority of the group and become radicals. If you think all Muslims want to kill you for being American, you are a moron and are beyond help. Some believe Islam is oppressive, and some don't. I'm a Christian and don't believe Christianity to be about hate and killing, but the opposite. If you read the words of Jesus, you will see that too.

This forum is always full of terrible ad hominem arguments and hasty generalizations that only make us seem like a bunch of uneducated, inbred swine. If you are Muslim, awesome - but don't attack people for being fearful of radicals seeking to inflict harm on individuals. Similarly, there are people (Westburough Baptist Church) that some people think represent all Christians. It's just lazy thinking, and you all should be above it.

Stop the stupidity!

There is little any Muslim can do. Those that stand up and say the extremists are in the wrong just become targets as they are then denounced as apostate. In the US that's ok, over there they get targeted and killed quickly. That's why you don't hear much of an outcry. There is one, but it's whispered because they're afraid.

No religion is the religion of peace, except perhaps Buddhism. Islam is the religion of community in its pure form. It's tenets help its followers come together and work as a whole instead of individuals. A very good mindset considering the harsh climate the religion was born in.

And I just want to say that I would absolutely would put a bullet in the face of a brother or sister in Islam if they were trying to hurt someone. No hesitation. An extremist murderer is simply that, no matter what dogma they ascribe to.

A person that is willing to do heinous acts in the name of something is either brainwashed or psychopathic and need to be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law. I honestly do believe that the Middle Eastern Muslims need to go into full meltdown before things get better.

Some of the crap spewed out is media hype, plain and simple. Fear and hate the extremists, not the entire group. Perspective; Do you want to imprison or kill all the Catholics because of the actions of some of its priests?

Heckofapost Darkminstrel. :s0155: Sad but true. Really appreciate the honesty. I wish a lot more American Muslims would speak out against the hate like you did, almost never hear it. CAIR just pulls out the victim card even though the post 9-11 hate crime stats show otherwise. The lack of moderate Muslim voices fuels peoples concerns about Islam. Nobody wants to have a family member killed in a Jihad attack. The majority needs to ostracize the radical minority or millions will die eventually. Look how fast someone in the US gets ostracized if they favorably mention aholes like the KKK or David Duke.

Thanks again man. Take care.

Actually it's the Taliban that is oppressive not islam.Afghanistan wasn't much different than other middle eastern countries until the Taliban came to rule.

This is from educated Afhganies living in the USA

Vomit. "Our" book is every bit as bad as "their" book. Murder, rape, slavery; so cut the 'Muslims are all into hate and killing crap' because the Koran demands it.

Ignorant nonsense. Last time I checked, 'we' were doing all the murdering. Decades of slick propaganda has just convinced Americans otherwise Reel Bad Arabs How Hollywood Vilifies a People part 1 - YouTube

Close this crap down. Agree with Darkminstrel 100%.

Way to show your ignorance about the Koran!!! There's a few differences between the Torah, Bibles, and Koran. Maybe you should take some time an educate yourself so that you don't sound like PP.

Are people here still arguing about who's make-believe Santa is better and which religion is more hateful? It is all delusion based on your birth lottery (masquerading as a choice you made). If you are born here, chances are you got stuck with Christianity; in the Middle East, Islam. BFD. Your ignorance is your problem. Beat a drum about it! How about giving the Muslim hating a break? Ignorant crap. There are hundreds of 'religion' forums or racist forums to go express all your hate and bigotry on - this is a firearms forum. For now on, I'll just post the below so people can keep their nonsense to themselves.

RULES:
No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

In other words, whether you worship Santa in the red hat, or Santa in the black hat, keep it to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
First page of this thread... awesome. Second page... bubbleguming retarded. It's pretty funny how the people calling for the thread to end are the ones who made it bubblegumty. Go back and look over your own work- you're the biggest instigators.

---

Just wanted to add that if I ever hear anybody scream "allah akbar" in my presence, that mother bubblegumer is going down about as fast as I can make it happen. If it turns out he was just exercising his constitutionally protected right to free speech, I'll gladly accept my assault charge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top