JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, fair warning...this is a rant:

[RANT]Please, for God's sake, if you are going to post here from your cell phone, learn enough about it to either turn off the default signature or change to something appropriate.

I don't care that your post was sent from the latest, whoopidy-do plastic copy of a copy of an iPhone using whatever lame application came on it. It's an advertisement for the company from which you bought your phone. I'm not interested and it's a waste of my time to read it.[/RANT]

There, I feel better now. This has been bugging me for months.

I've made hundreds of posts from my phone and I don't think any have the signature telling people my phone model.

I used to complain about this too. I could probably come up some entertaining replacement signatures but I doubt they'd be well received either.

To be honest with you, I don't have a clue how to change it. If using Outlook, it has my standard Outlook signature, which is what I want on business communications. It also adds the "sent from my galaxy" or whatever it is. I also see it on other phone replies in both business and personal communication. Doesn't bother me in the least. Want to borrow a few of my blood pressure pills?

I use to leave my signature in hopes that whomever read the post may understand some of the spelling and grammar errors as it was coming from my phone. I also realized most people use their phone to post while not at home, so it's also a great way to broadcast to the world your not at home. Paranoid, maybe, but I got rid of my signature that day.

Couldn't you just not read it? I mean it's not that hard. You're getting your panties in a bunch for no reason. And, for your information tapatalk is also available for iPhones. And no, you don't buy phones from them lol. Calm down dude. Not that big of a deal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't even know how to access this site from my phone and not sure I really care to. I do get notifications through my email and that is forwarded to my phone but I don't use it as a replacement for a computer.

nipple rings??? :huh::huh:

I don't even know how to access this site from my phone and not sure I really care to. I do get notifications through my email and that is forwarded to my phone but I don't use it as a replacement for a computer.

nipple rings??? :huh::huh:

How else would you surf this site while on the pooper? I've caught some good deals this way lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

IPhones suck

I've been using 3g enabled, touchscreen smartphones with a slew of apps and a home button centered below the screen since the iphone was just the twinkle in some developers eye. I was watching videos on my youtube app and playing quake in between accessing my FTP over the local wifi to stream an episode of whatever show I was watching at the time, all when the iphone was as real as a glock 1911.

As a matter of fact, when the iphone came out I thought it was just a ridiculous outdated ripoff of what I was already using.
It was 2g, had no mms, no video, etc. Almost 8 years later and the iphone is still playing catch-up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Yeah, no kidding. I went into settings and removed that from my iPhone so it wouldn't wreck anyone's day. I mean really!

Sent from my Toshiba laptop with a Ninkasi IPA, wearing flipflops, t-shirt and guitar-themed boxers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top