JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, fair warning...this is a rant:

[RANT]Please, for God's sake, if you are going to post here from your cell phone, learn enough about it to either turn off the default signature or change to something appropriate.

I don't care that your post was sent from the latest, whoopidy-do plastic copy of a copy of an iPhone using whatever lame application came on it. It's an advertisement for the company from which you bought your phone. I'm not interested and it's a waste of my time to read it.[/RANT]

There, I feel better now. This has been bugging me for months.

I've made hundreds of posts from my phone and I don't think any have the signature telling people my phone model.

I used to complain about this too. I could probably come up some entertaining replacement signatures but I doubt they'd be well received either.

To be honest with you, I don't have a clue how to change it. If using Outlook, it has my standard Outlook signature, which is what I want on business communications. It also adds the "sent from my galaxy" or whatever it is. I also see it on other phone replies in both business and personal communication. Doesn't bother me in the least. Want to borrow a few of my blood pressure pills?

I use to leave my signature in hopes that whomever read the post may understand some of the spelling and grammar errors as it was coming from my phone. I also realized most people use their phone to post while not at home, so it's also a great way to broadcast to the world your not at home. Paranoid, maybe, but I got rid of my signature that day.

Couldn't you just not read it? I mean it's not that hard. You're getting your panties in a bunch for no reason. And, for your information tapatalk is also available for iPhones. And no, you don't buy phones from them lol. Calm down dude. Not that big of a deal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't even know how to access this site from my phone and not sure I really care to. I do get notifications through my email and that is forwarded to my phone but I don't use it as a replacement for a computer.

nipple rings??? :huh::huh:

I don't even know how to access this site from my phone and not sure I really care to. I do get notifications through my email and that is forwarded to my phone but I don't use it as a replacement for a computer.

nipple rings??? :huh::huh:

How else would you surf this site while on the pooper? I've caught some good deals this way lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

IPhones suck

I've been using 3g enabled, touchscreen smartphones with a slew of apps and a home button centered below the screen since the iphone was just the twinkle in some developers eye. I was watching videos on my youtube app and playing quake in between accessing my FTP over the local wifi to stream an episode of whatever show I was watching at the time, all when the iphone was as real as a glock 1911.

As a matter of fact, when the iphone came out I thought it was just a ridiculous outdated ripoff of what I was already using.
It was 2g, had no mms, no video, etc. Almost 8 years later and the iphone is still playing catch-up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Yeah, no kidding. I went into settings and removed that from my iPhone so it wouldn't wreck anyone's day. I mean really!

Sent from my Toshiba laptop with a Ninkasi IPA, wearing flipflops, t-shirt and guitar-themed boxers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top