JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a little construction project that I've been thinking about. That is, building a shed roof off the side of my house to cover over a concrete slab that is outside my downstairs sliding door. I've started gathering materials, but the plywood purchase has been on hold. About a year and a half ago, I watched nominal 1/2 inch CDX plywood soar to $70 something a sheet. Then it went into the $90 range for a while; I quit looking at it. About a year later, it was back down to about $48 and I still wasn't ready to buy. About four years ago, I bought some for IIRC, about $15 a sheet.

Okay, lately I've noticed that plywood is down into the low $30's. Today, I drove my Ranch Wagon over to Home Depot and bought a few. They were $30 and change. I didn't want to wait any longer.

Here's a tip for veterans. Home Depot offers a veteran discount, you must sign up for it online now. It's 10% off. BUT: Lumber products are excluded. UNLESS: You don't have your cell phone for them to scan; they have to enter your veteran discount manually and it will be granted on lumber products.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top