JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really need to eat this month , so there's that.
I eat once aday as is, i could try a month. All my c&r is on the chopping block for some more modern purchases, if he presses on suppressors im bubblegum outta luck. By the time ill have money for them they will probably be"bumpstocked"

Mother of God — poking the bear much? The last "solvent trap" guy they took down didn't go that far. :eek:

(And, no, I'm not defending NFA34; it is pure unconstitutional BS of the highest degree. The rulings based upon said somehow manage to be even more bullplop. But there are realities to be considered.)

I fear Korupt Kate and the Oregon Dumbocrats with their "Emergency Clause" more than Trump. You may have to destroy or quickly sell your long awaited legal suppressor before the end of 2020 if they get their way!!!!!

The one photo I've seen showed a Hi Point with a home job maglite and washer suppressor..... not exactly "operator" level stuff.

Does Hi Point make a 45 with a threaded barrel? If not purchased, why not make one suppressor for each pistol then? I assumed he had a pair of Glock 21 pistols and a backpack of magazines.

Sad, but true. I'm not even remotely surprised, but, naturally, thoroughly disgusted. National Reciprocity and the Hearing Protection Act would have been most wonderful, but even with the House, Senate, and White House in the first two years, they weren't ever going to happen in our present system; regardless of the fact the present POTUS billed himself as, quote, "... a big Second Amendment person." I didn't buy that claim then and I most assuredly don't now. :rolleyes:
Well don't forget, he's a NYC boy to begin with so he never really had the opportunity to be involved in any sort of gun culture. I'm thinking that his advisors will set him straight on the silencer thing. My predictions is that the Dems will screw up their own situation so bad that Trump will easily take 2020 along with the House and Senate. By the 2022 mid terms, he will get national reciprocity passed as a parting shot (no pun intended) to the left. 2020 will be the term that cements his legacy and will make the proggies heads explode.

Waiting for the media to make the connection that tons of people not only heard but recognized the report of a "silenced" pistol as a gun. Aren't they supposed to be completely silent assassin tools?

""We should not have suppressors. You don't need a suppressor. That's something, like, you know assassins need to use. "
-Congressman Seth Moulton (Iraq war Veteran) running for president

Make your fellow marines proud there Seth

Waiting for the media to make the connection that tons of people not only heard but recognized the report of a "silenced" pistol as a gun. Aren't they supposed to be completely silent assassin tools?

""We should not have suppressors. You don't need a suppressor. That's something, like, you know assassins need to use. "

How can anyone who fought and bled for this country vote for those that want to strip our rights away?

Veterans who perceive modern rifle accoutrement to be reserved for only military individuals missed out apparently on that whole part of honoring their oath to protect and follow the constitution.

As a whole I'd say they might be worse than folks who are just plain against guns, at least those turds are consistent.

Wow... Time to get a suppressor and promote a more right-wing Libertarian like party, rather than the Democratish fake-Libertarian party that kind of sucks in my opinion. First, the so-called gun loving Texan Republican Governor Greg Abbott is now trying to force gun storage rules/education as a precursor probably to a future Californian like forced gun storage law. Now Trump is sick of these "Suppressors", which are just "weapons of war" in his eyes. I guess Trump thinks suppressors or just like the bumpstocks he banned..

I am pretty shocked, but he really has done a 180 on us.. I don't give flying fudgecake if he doesn't like them. It is our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, including Suppressors that have a wide range of purposes and have been used in far less shootings and murders than those little handguns that he likes so much.

I have said it in the past and sad to say it again, but most Republicans are just Republicans in Name Only. And, in fact, the Republican party never was pro-gun until recently when it started to act more Libertarian like because that became the new mentality of many Republicans in the post-Reagan/Bush era when banning "evil military type guns" was considered respectable for the strong Republican politician to do. Everybody from Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush were staunchly anti-gun and probably as anti-gun as the anti-gun Democrats (notice I said anti-gun Democrats, not Democrats, so that is just like 95% of them) we have today.

I won't be surprised if Trump's 2020 campaign slogan will be for defending gun rights but having sensible gun control legislation on suppressors, high capacity magazines, etc. He seems to be very quick to go from Mr. Patriot Pro-Gun Guy to Mr. Sensible Laws Guy. Many people did not remember when he defend Obama back after the Sandy Hook massacre when he tried pushing an Assault Weapon Ban. I bet he has deleted all those tweets by now. He kind of has the habit of being a very bi-polar politician who acts on impulse rather than integrity and deep inherent principles.

BTW, he should like suppressors (aka silencers). They can protect our hearing in self-defense situations, as well as a wide variety of uses from hunting , plinking without disturbing people in the surrounding areas (a major complaint of people living near shooting ranges), etc.

Of course, I think we are in a crappy situation in 2020. We either support Trump who will support "sensible gun rights" or the Democrats who say they may consider nuking us (Eric Swalwell, for example) or having a mass incarceration of gun owners (Kamala Harris and Cory Booker, for example) if we do not give up our guns like the New Zealanders are being forced to.

It's kind of dark times for being a gun owner and believer in the 2nd Amendment. In the meantime, Wayne LaPierre is probably busy using your NRA funds on a shopping spree in Beverly Hills at the Armani store. Don't get me wrong, the people of Beverly Hills need to be educated about gun rights and I am sure that is his main purpose being there :rolleyes:. You know he has to look very good for those interviews and can only settle for top quality appearance. After all, defending our gun rights is all about the kind of suits you wear and the luxury cars you drive on your Italian vacations, right?

Last Edited:
iDSyLV1l.jpg

Our president has a habit of firing from the hip, then having to re-state himself when it doesn't come out in the way he may have meant it to. I am not worried..
Yet

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads