JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What i see here is a bunch of Hilary supporters suffering from severe TDS.

She lost
Get over it.

:s0064:

And, I just tattooed my butt with Hillary Clinton's face in honor of Madam President!! Oh no,, now what will I do, I got this picture of this freaky looking woman on my precious butt cheeks and she isn't even the damn president.. :s0153:

On a serious note, if we were all Hillary Clinton supporters don't you think we would be happy that Trump wants to make peace with Iran despite them making unprovoked attacks against us? Wouldn't we be happy that Trump wants to go after suppressors, pass Federal Red Flag/ERPO that will protect us from dangerous people with guns, that he is being nice to the illegals by letting them run through the borders en masse (even more when Obama was in power)? I mean if I was a Hillary Clinton supporter I think Trump's actions would be much more palatable to me, as they are more or less what Hillary Clinton would have done.

I understand when 2020 comes around it is Trump or nothing.. So, just suck it up, hand over your suppressors, accept your new federal red flag laws (oh cannot wait until 2024) and let the nutty Ayatollahs in Iran take over the entire supply of oil and become the most powerful nuclear armed nation in the Middle East.

I mean its the Hillary Clinton supporters who support the 2nd AMendment, want to stop Iran from its belligerent Islamist regime and want to protect our borders from hordes of illegals? If that is what a Hillary Clinton supporter is, then I guess she must be pretty cool..

I am concerned about the sanity in making all national/foreign decisions, welfare and safety of this country and not only in GUN issues.

Especially if it means that we go to war or start new wars. Many Neo Con Dems and Neo Con Reps want MORE wars. I do not.

BOTH of those ABOVE groups are supporting MORE GUN LAWS, MORE RED FLAG LAWS, MORE BANS AND RESTRICTIONS, AGE LIMITS, ETC. BOTH PARTIES! That is a fact and red/purple states are doing this NOW.

HC WOULD HAVE PULLED A NZ PM DEAL OR AN AUSSIE DEAL. RIGHT NOW... WE HAVE DEMS WHO WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. INCLUDING HERE IN MONTANA! NO !.

Some of us figured out both top candidates and did not vote for them.

I have always detested the Clintons and I still detest them. I figured out President Trump when I watched him and ALL other candidates ONLINE with their townhall meetings, the primaries and now with his continued flip flopping. Plus his past history - I did study that issue and most likely more than some people on this forum. Even if I didn't pay attention to him or his big ego or his tv show in long gone years.

I liked/like Rand Paul and a few others but they lost. I did NOT agree with every single thing that he or any other candidate wanted. Like enforce the laws on the books should be the way to go and tons more.

So I accept that Trump is President and I WORRY about his constant flip flopping in all matters when it comes to national security issues and in GUN RIGHTS.

To keep repeating that people have TDS or some other HC thing is NOT correct, fair and a falsehood when it comes to ALL posters on this forum who do not put Trump on an altar and worship him like a cult figure or a god. WILL this get deleted because I dare say it here? I hope not!

If a person can not be critical or QUESTION any leader in power and his decisions/comments make me question that thought. When a person can't find fault with ANY LEADER including anti gun state leaders as we all do, not just on the Federal Level, gives me a very strange feeling.

Lumping all gun owners into one side or the other side is not the way to fight together for pro gun rights for ALL PEOPLE - ALL SIDES just because we did not support or vote for the two top candidates.

Lumping them together and trolling those people who did not support those 2 top candidates does the same thing. It is demeaning to the other pro gun/pro liberty side and it does NOT UNITE PRO GUN PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A DANG about pro gun rights.

Cate

What i see here is a bunch of Hilary supporters suffering from severe TDS.

She lost
Get over it.

I like you and I do agree with you in many subject matters but right now, you are Trolling and/or telling Falsehoods about SOME OF US ON THIS FORUM who did not support the top 2 candidates.

And who dare to mention the constant flip flopping AND the anti gun things that have happened across this country in the last few years PLUS what is happening in the PNW states, CA and coming soon to MT.

SEE Post 202.

Thank you.

Cate

And I hope that the Moderators keep our posts UP and don't delete the entire thread too.

Cate

Other than saying he doesn't like them, what has Trump done about suppressors. has he signed an executive order? Has he requested Congress write legislation? Frankly, its embarassing how badly people panicked when he said that.
You are a great example of this. You railed throughout your post about all the things he said he'd do but didn't and then work up a lather imagining that he'll take away suppressors when he's never said he'd do that.
What red flag laws has he signed?
You complain about him cancelling the immigration raids. Think! What point are the raids when everyone knows they are coming?
The wall? Congress controls the purse strings not Trump He got a sharp lesson that Washington is not the Apprentice and he can't bully Congress into doing his will.
re Iran Are you that desperate for a shooting war? We've had our military at war for 17 years now. We're stretched but hey let's send our troops into another fight.
Constitutional carry? Again, laws originate in Congress and unfortunately, Trump did not get them to do that either. Its crazy that Trump hasn't kept all of his campaign promises. He must be the first president to ever do that. rolleyes.gif
I get it, Trump isn't perfect.
OTOH, tell me: How many conservative judges do you think Hilary would have nominated by now, if she had won?
Tell me what pro-gun laws Hilary would have passed if she had won?
You bubblegum and moan about Trump but you ignore what the alternative was.

One thing you forget is I voted for Trump based on those bold promises. So, the easy cop-out is that Congress prevented him? Really? A Republican House/Congress prevented Trump from enacting a border wall? You seem to be wearing rose colored glasses in the fact the he didn't even make any attempts to push border wall legislation until after the mid-term elections when Democrats took control of the House. Great timing! If he truly wanted the wall and was not being as dimwitted as I perceived him to be, he could have went full throttle with the Republican Congress and made that Wall happen somehow!

Are you telling me our honorable Republican Congress was against Constitutional Carry? I kind of think Trump has not made Constitutional Carry/National Recipocrity any type of priority in his campaign. However, he seem to prioritize the banning of bump stocks and somehow successfully managed to pass that legislation.

You say Trump has yet to sign any executive order or pass any type of Red flag laws. Last I checked, Trump is still our President and the verdict is still out. Did Obama attempt to push an Assault Weapon Ban in his first 4 years of presidency? Or ,did he wait for that golden opportunity when he had the stronghold on power in his second term to go full throttle into trying to pass an Assault Weapon Ban? Just wait until the next mass shooting in Trump's second term and then I will have much more respect for him. As of now, the only gun legislation Trump has done is a gun component ban. We have not earned any gun rights. At least he could be honest and say, "I am probably going to fail because of Congress, but I am going to push for Constitutional Carry." No, that is not how Trump talks. It's more like, vote for me and we will have a Border Wall and National Reciprocity. Like a true businessman, you market yourself with well-orchestrated and intelligently constructed dialogue. Don't bother being honest, ethical or virtuous here.

As far as going to war with Iran, does it have to be another idiotic ground invasion and another attempt of setting up another puppet government like the USA likes do? I am definitely more Libertarian leaning and do want to mostly leave other countries alone. However, if a country is going to try to sabotage our oil supply, build nukes while preaching about how they will exterminate the Great Satan (aka USA) from the Earth and promotes psychotic theocratic ideologies of world conquest, then I think we need to stand up to such a nation and teach them a very harsh lesson they won't forget. Remember, it was that non-intervention mindset and feeling of being exhausted that gave rise to Hitler and the Nazi and Japanese empires. Is it time to repeat history again? Seriously, we can go and pretty much level every Iranian city in a matter of a week or two. If we carpet bomb Iran's cities they will be waving their white flags in a matter of weeks, if not even days. Iran is not a threat, that is what CNN and other liberal media outlets want to tell you. Once Iran has a nice supply of nukes, you better be respectful to the Ayatollahs as that is who you will be buying your oil from. Not to mention they will help empower and fund all the terrorist regimes around the world with their new held nuclear power status.

For those who are against war and thinks psychotic Islamist nation like Iran building a nuclear arsenal and attacking ships and our drones is no threat, maybe we should have a little history refresher of the anti-war protests of 1941. Americans desperately did not want to go to war with Hitler. It took losing an entire naval fleet in Pearl Harbor to open people's eyes. Do we need to wait until Iran sets off a EMP or nuke over an American city for us to finally get off our behinds and do something about this menace? Or, perhaps the Iranians will take control of the world oil supply and dare us with a nice little countdown . They have their holy Ayatollahs and religion, so dying isn't really a huge deal when it is written in their religion that destroying the "Great Satan" is a holy act to please God.

I have to hand it to Iran, they are clever! They wanted to test the waters and knew Trump was just a paper tiger. They are just laughing at us and even holding a giant banquet in celebration of shooting down the American drone and mining the ships and making Trump look like the buffoon he is.

At least Trump can be honest and say that he wants to make peace with Iran and stop acting like such a tough guy. I respect honesty more than a slick, wheeling dealing business tycoon who is playing with our country's safety and security.

We don't need a war with Iran, what we need to do is just bomb the crap out of their cities and tell them to behave. That's all it would take. All these wars are just nice wars to appease the liberals who cannot stand the fact we would dare hurt the poor innocent Iranian citizens. Those are the same Iranian citizens who ousted the pro-Western Shah and helped put these Islamic Ayatollah maniacs in power!

I am so happy that Trump has picked pro-2A Supreme Court justices. Well, to be honest, they have yet to vote on many 2nd Amendment measures, but I am only crossing my fingers and hoping the best here. It sounds like basically, because the Democrats suck so bad, I must honor, respect and kiss Trump's behind no matter what and how dare I criticize him!

If Trump is beyond criticism I guess he pretty much gets free reign to be as crappy of a leader as he likes.

Last Edited:
I like you and I do agree with you in many subject matters but right now, you are Trolling and/or telling Falsehoods about SOME OF US ON THIS FORUM who did not support the top 2 candidates.

And who dare to mention the constant flip flopping AND the anti gun things that have happened across this country in the last few years PLUS what is happening in the PNW states, CA and coming soon to MT.

SEE Post 202.

Thank you.

Cate
Madame, I apologize if I offended you.
My point is simple. I see the constant complaining about President Trump and lord knows he is flawed but do you believe that Hilary would be a better president for us vis a vis the Second Amendment?
Because regardless of who you supported, the election was not going to anyone other than Trump or Clinton. I'm sorry, but that's the reality of the 2016 election and probably 2020 and beyond. Republican or Democrat. Libertarians, Greens, Peace and Freedom, American Independent. None of them have mustered enough interest to seriously threaten the Republicans or Democrats. They can cost someone an election, but they will never win a presidential election. So that left us with the choice of a blowhard or a devil.
I chose IMHO, the lesser of 2 evils.
When I read all the comments about how bad Trump is and all of his shortcomings, I remind myself that this is indeed America and we all have the right to complain about our politicians. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to ask. Would you have preferred Clinton to be our president?

I would have preferred Ted Cruz or Newt Gingrich to be honest. They are at least honorable Republicans who actually would try to make good on their promises and not just put on the big macho tough talking patriot act, yet is really just a nice presentation. Trump is a business man and he is great at marketing himself. We need an honorable and respectable leader, not a slick talking playboy who can act like the greatest patriot one minute while making a deal with our enemies the next. He's been shady, bi-polar, unpredictable, and literally mentally unstable. I cannot say he is setting a great example for future Republican candidates we hope will protect our freedoms and liberties in the future. Passing a red flag law after 2020 means the end of our gun rights as we know it and will the Supreme Court save us if the Democrats use these red flag laws to disarm everyone with the force of law on their side? I have yet to hear the Supreme Court striking down any Red Flag law in any of the states that have passed them. The fact that Trump, Graham and other Rinos support these is pretty terrifying.

If we keep holding our Republican candidates to such low standards, low is what we will always end up with. I wish some other respectable Republican would run against Trump in 2020.. He is a real disgrace, but obviously, we don't have to be naive, he is better than Hillary Clinton. That is, unless he becomes like Hillary Clinton in 2020, which I highly doubt he would do a complete 180 on us like that.

Amen on Ted Cruz
I would have preferred Ted Cruz or Newt Gingrich to be honest. They are at least honorable Republicans who actually would try to make good on their promises and not just put on the big macho tough talking patriot act, yet is really just a nice presentation. Trump is a business man and he is great at marketing himself. We need an honorable and respectable leader, not a slick talking playboy who can act like the greatest patriot one minute while making a deal with our enemies the next. He's been shady, bi-polar, unpredictable, and literally mentally unstable. I cannot say he is setting a great example for future Republican candidates we hope will protect our freedoms and liberties in the future. Passing a red flag law after 2020 means the end of our gun rights as we know it and will the Supreme Court save us if the Democrats use these red flag laws to disarm everyone with the force of law on their side? I have yet to hear the Supreme Court striking down any Red Flag law in any of the states that have passed them. The fact that Trump, Graham and other Rinos support these is pretty terrifying.

If we keep holding our Republican candidates to such low standards, low is what we will always end up with. I wish some other respectable Republican would run against Trump in 2020.. He is a real disgrace, but obviously, we don't have to be naive, he is better than Hillary Clinton. That is, unless he becomes like Hillary Clinton in 2020, which I highly doubt he would do a complete 180 on us like that.
You got me here
What you say is true across the post. Your last paragraph is spot on.

So you're saying I should have wasted my vote on Johnson instead of Trump, but still donate to Trump. You're ok with my donating money to your enemy, as long as I vote for your guy.
Priceless.
Also you haven't answered my other questions.
I didn't say that.

Interesting how people try to twist words when I just state facts.

I said you could - I didn't say you should.

Other than saying he doesn't like them, what has Trump done about suppressors. has he signed an executive order? Has he requested Congress write legislation? Frankly, its embarassing how badly people panicked when he said that.

When Trump says something like that he signals that he would approve of further restrictions on them.

Senator Menendez to Introduce Legislation to Ban Silencers | RECOIL

Given his mercurial past, his tendency to say one thing and do another, people don't know what to expect of Trump - that is his biggest problem; he is all over the place. So yeah - unpredictable equals concern when he says something like that.

It's embarrassing how his core keeps making excuses for him when he clearly is incompetent in any endeavor - he needs a keeper, not sycophants.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I didn't say that.

Interesting how people try to twist words when I just state facts.

I said you could - I didn't say you should.

What did voting Libertarian get you beyond a holier than thou attitude?
What is your solution to the horor show that is Trump?
Rather, what is your viable solution to Trump?

When Trump says something like that he signals that he would approve of further restrictions on them.

Senator Menendez to Introduce Legislation to Ban Silencers | RECOIL

Given his mercurial past, his tendency to say one thing and do another, people don't know what to expect of Trump - that is his biggest problem; he is all over the place. So yeah - unpredictable equals concern when he says something like that.

It's embarrassing how his core keeps making excuses for him when he clearly is incompetent in any endeavor - he needs a keeper, not sycophants.:rolleyes:
So an anti-gun Democrat proposes anti-silencer legislation after a psychopath used one and that is on Trump? Was it Trump who said "Never let a crisis go to waste."? No a Democrat, Rahm Emanuel said it and it is the signature idea behind this kind of Democrat opportunism.
Nevertheless, what is your realistic solution to Trump?

How do you know?

Your responses - putting words in my mouth, making assumptions.

Thanks for the offer, but know.

I've debated issues for years, and I've learned that some people just want to twist what you say and move the goal posts and otherwise play the troll game. It isn't worth the time or effort. I've got better things to do, like mow the lawn.

So here is the issues, The President doesn't make laws, and barely influences them unless the people really want it or appear to.

SIMPLE SOLUTION:
PASS A LAW WHERE CRIMINALS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FIREARMS, THEN LOCK THEM UP FOR 20 YEARS WHEN THEY VIOLATE
EVEN USING ONE FOR ANY REASON.

PROBLEM SOLVED, YOUR WELCOME. ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Last Edited:
Your responses - putting words in my mouth, making assumptions.

Thanks for the offer, but know.

I've debated issues for years, and I've learned that some people just want to twist what you say and move the goal posts and otherwise play the troll game. It isn't worth the time or effort. I've got better things to do, like mow the lawn.
In other words, you've got nothing to offer.
Oh well, I' don't know anyone else who has an honest solution to keeping Trump on the straight and narrow either.
Be well.

Madame, I apologize if I offended you.
My point is simple. I see the constant complaining about President Trump and lord knows he is flawed but do you believe that Hilary would be a better president for us vis a vis the Second Amendment?
Because regardless of who you supported, the election was not going to anyone other than Trump or Clinton. I'm sorry, but that's the reality of the 2016 election and probably 2020 and beyond. Republican or Democrat. Libertarians, Greens, Peace and Freedom, American Independent. None of them have mustered enough interest to seriously threaten the Republicans or Democrats. They can cost someone an election, but they will never win a presidential election. So that left us with the choice of a blowhard or a devil.
I chose IMHO, the lesser of 2 evils.
When I read all the comments about how bad Trump is and all of his shortcomings, I remind myself that this is indeed America and we all have the right to complain about our politicians. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to ask. Would you have preferred Clinton to be our president?

Hello,

Now, I know that you are TROLLING or you don't READ or did not read what I have posted here or in other posts that may or may not have been deleted.

The answer is, "NO!"

SHE IS A DOG, A LIAR, A TRAITOR, A WARMONGER, A THIEF, AND TONS MORE. AND IF ANY OTHER PERSON DID WHAT SHE DID IN HER CAREER - THEY WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. I DON'T SEE HER, HUMA, AND OTHERS HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

SHE IS A CARPETBAGGER AND RIDES ON HER HUSBAND'S NAME. I WROTE ABOUT HER MANY MOONS AGO WHEN I SAID THAT HER ILK AND HOLLY-WEIRD WOULD PUT HER IN NEW YORK STATE AND I GOT LAUGHED AT. I WAS RIGHT THERE AND I AM STILL RIGHT.

YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY with her or Trump. I don't care anymore because I am not playing the trolling or non reading game in some threads.

And if I said ALL OF THE THINGS here that I think should have happened to HER and her husband... I would be BANNED from this forum.

I REFUSE to vote for a person just because they may be less EVIL than some other person.

I do not support the PNAC policies from the right or the left.

I absolutely do NOT support any anti gun candidate or a person who I do NOT TRUST in foreign or national policies.

I don't support people (R or D or whoever!) who I think are a danger to this country.

I do not make EXCUSES for any candidate or for any elected official who does THINGS that most people would be on them like stink on dung if the OTHER SIDE did it over and over again.

I was polite and answered your question.

I am dealing with a flare up in my left eye and it is difficult for me to type.

Cate
Typo!

flare not flair

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show