JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The amount of crimes committed with NFA items is shockingly low.

If this was an illegally made suppressor and then action is taken against those who lawfully own them because of this crime that is an absolute travesty against society but knee jerk reactions are politicians specialty.

What has happened to America? Now every time a gun is used in a crime "IT" is immediately called for to be banned or restricted further???
Gun hate is rampant by the left and gun owners still vote em back in each election.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

If you're worried about executive overreach, a principled Democrat (who believes there are limits to executive authority) is better than a Republican who thinks himself a monarch.

I'm not overly worried about that.

I'm more worried about a big business focus and an attack on our constitutional rights and liberties.

I could be wrong, but the suppressor on that AR looked legit.
Maybe but it sure looks like one of those 'solvent traps' that are all over the web.
And this is one of the most sophisticated of them all....
I am surprised You tube hasn't banned these videos yet.

Last Edited:
I really hope this doesn't set off panic buying. I'm about to put a Form 1 in the pipeline. And I remember the wait the last time a change in regs (41F) happened. :rolleyes:
You'll be fine with a Form 1.... I'm 7.5 months into my Form 4 wait on an individual trust. Just contacted my dealer yesterday, he said based on the returns he's getting now I've probably got 3 to 5 months left....:(

The amount of crimes committed with NFA items is shockingly low.

If this was an illegally made suppressor and then action is taken against those who lawfully own them because of this crime that is an absolute travesty against society but knee jerk reactions are politicians specialty.
I think it's gonna be much more of an uphill battle for them to ban suppressors than it was for bump-stocks. It's an NFA regulated and taxed item. They'd also experience a lot of backlash from the pro 2A community. Bump-stocks were the low hanging fruit and a lot of gun owners (fudds in my opinion) just said yes please take them.

I wonder how the He11 Fire trigger system 'dodged the bullet' so to speak?
It's all precipitated from occurrence in crime. Now we know it only takes one crime committed with said accessory to gain national attention from anti gunners. One at a time until they're all gone is their plan.

I think it's gonna be much more of an uphill battle for them to ban suppressors than it was for bump-stocks. It's an NFA regulated and taxed item. They'd also experience a lot of backlash from the pro 2A community. Bump-stocks were the low hanging fruit and a lot of gun owners (fudds in my opinion) just said yes please take them.

I wasn't unhappy to see them go.

"The Man" is entitled to his own opinion. When you take a moment to consider his position and all those gunning for him, I'd be voicing the same opinion. Now, I'm not the President but I've never had a desire for one nor would I want it more difficult for my friends to obtain one if they wanted one or more.

That is the name the inventor put on his "Maxim Silencer" patent around 1910.

^ Indeed. And under US law, the device is defined as a "silencer" or "muffler". Since the inventor called it that and that is how it is defined legally, I tend to use that word. To each their own though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top