JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My whole point of doing this, beside the adventure, was to get useable/reliable reloads in case our current Governmental Administration makes ammo hard to get, or it gets expensive...like now.

I will say this however, the reloads I did were every bit as accurate as WOLF classic and did NOT throw the fired case in Tillamook County!

I do not have the fancy hook device. That must be for the big dollar guys! I just use a sharpened screwdriver and a small hammer, then pry it out.

WOW! :s0001: I tried reloading some of my steel cased 7.62x39 and found it to be a lot of extra work to produce an unreliable product. :(
Fortunately I was able to buy a supply of of US made brass cases, when they were available and use them for my target shooting. My Berdan primed steel cases are HP and I use them in the field. :s0155:

I to have bunches of boxer primed brass cases. Are used to advertise on craigslist and people would sell them to me cheap.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top