JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My whole point of doing this, beside the adventure, was to get useable/reliable reloads in case our current Governmental Administration makes ammo hard to get, or it gets expensive...like now.

I will say this however, the reloads I did were every bit as accurate as WOLF classic and did NOT throw the fired case in Tillamook County!

I do not have the fancy hook device. That must be for the big dollar guys! I just use a sharpened screwdriver and a small hammer, then pry it out.

WOW! :s0001: I tried reloading some of my steel cased 7.62x39 and found it to be a lot of extra work to produce an unreliable product. :(
Fortunately I was able to buy a supply of of US made brass cases, when they were available and use them for my target shooting. My Berdan primed steel cases are HP and I use them in the field. :s0155:

I to have bunches of boxer primed brass cases. Are used to advertise on craigslist and people would sell them to me cheap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top