JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no desire to travel outside the U.S. any longer.

No worth it. There are so many places I would love to visit in the US.
I usually spend my "vacation" if you can call it that in Bend with the family.
Maybe when the little kids are older we'll travel a bit farther.

But I'll stay where I can carry and have the ability to protect my family.

Australia... it's kinda already my home away from since I have a bunch of in-laws over there, plus I got a ticket for mega-speeding on the Geelong Highway... The one used in all those scenes in Mad Max, it was worth it.... I AM THE KNIGHT RIDER, ahahahahahahah!!!!

It's a real rush driving in the wrong side of the road for the first couple of days, too! :D

Australia... it's kinda already my home away from since I have a bunch of in-laws over there, plus I got a ticket for mega-speeding on the Geelong Highway... The one used in all those scenes in Mad Max, it was worth it.... I AM THE KNIGHT RIDER, ahahahahahahah!!!!

It's a real rush driving in the wrong side of the road for the first couple of days, too! :D

and these.. 60dbcc76-2467-47b6-bb8f-9da604fe0c66-2060x1236.jpeg

I can't think of a single topical location that I would want to visit for more than 2 or 3 days. Hot, clammy, windy, monster bug infested aren't what I look for in a home away from home.
But a warm solid 10x10 cabin beside a mountain lake infested with fish...
....now yer talkin'!

Thank's for the input.:s0067: Tropical areas look nice for a vacation , but I don't think I would buy land there.:s0142: I would consider Uruguay, or Australia. I have Relatives there in Aussie land, but Dang it, so hot there.:s0150: PR and Costa Rica I would like to visit. I am Happy in good ole Oregon:s0116: and if I had to move for some reason it would be South America,:s0092: for now anyway's, Lol. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews