JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no desire to travel outside the U.S. any longer.

No worth it. There are so many places I would love to visit in the US.
I usually spend my "vacation" if you can call it that in Bend with the family.
Maybe when the little kids are older we'll travel a bit farther.

But I'll stay where I can carry and have the ability to protect my family.

Australia... it's kinda already my home away from since I have a bunch of in-laws over there, plus I got a ticket for mega-speeding on the Geelong Highway... The one used in all those scenes in Mad Max, it was worth it.... I AM THE KNIGHT RIDER, ahahahahahahah!!!!

It's a real rush driving in the wrong side of the road for the first couple of days, too! :D

Australia... it's kinda already my home away from since I have a bunch of in-laws over there, plus I got a ticket for mega-speeding on the Geelong Highway... The one used in all those scenes in Mad Max, it was worth it.... I AM THE KNIGHT RIDER, ahahahahahahah!!!!

It's a real rush driving in the wrong side of the road for the first couple of days, too! :D

and these.. 60dbcc76-2467-47b6-bb8f-9da604fe0c66-2060x1236.jpeg

I can't think of a single topical location that I would want to visit for more than 2 or 3 days. Hot, clammy, windy, monster bug infested aren't what I look for in a home away from home.
But a warm solid 10x10 cabin beside a mountain lake infested with fish...
....now yer talkin'!

Thank's for the input.:s0067: Tropical areas look nice for a vacation , but I don't think I would buy land there.:s0142: I would consider Uruguay, or Australia. I have Relatives there in Aussie land, but Dang it, so hot there.:s0150: PR and Costa Rica I would like to visit. I am Happy in good ole Oregon:s0116: and if I had to move for some reason it would be South America,:s0092: for now anyway's, Lol. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top