JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not seeing this posted yet. Not confirmed but I am hearing a 30 day stay on 114's entirety.

Screenshot_20221206_151016_Instagram.jpg

So are you Guy's going to enjoy a freedom week for the entire state?

Within hours of Immergut's declaration, Harney County Circuit Court Judge Robert Raschio ordered that the defendants in a case against Measure 114, Gov. Kate Brown, Rosenblum, and Superintendent of the Oregon State Police Terri Davie, cannot enforce Measure 114 beginning on Dec. 8.

He said the measure will be temporarily restrained pending the hearing on the motion for the preliminary injunction. He said without the restraining order, the plaintiffs in the case will be deprived of their right to bear arms by being unable to legally purchase a firearm or use a magazine that's capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Raschio made his decision based on a lawsuit filed by Gun Owners of America and the Gun Owners Foundation.

He ordered the defendants to show cause on Dec. 13, 2022. This means they'll have an opportunity to make a case to end the temporary restraining order and prevent a preliminary injunction. If the state officials can't make the case, the judge could grant an injunction that would remain in place until the lawsuit is settled.

Rosenblum made a request to postpone the implementation of the permitting process after local law enforcement offices told her they would not be able to process permit applications as soon as Dec. 8, when Measure 114 is scheduled to take effect.

Glad judge Raschio has some common sense this is completely unconstitutional we have all been saying it. Part of this law that they wanted to implement so bad and so fast that they didn't even speak to the country's before going on trial before a federal judge and lying under oaths. Telling the judge it would be ready to go on the 8th. Of course they tried walking it back by sending the letter on Sunday. No system no real idea of how any of this was going to actually work. What a nightmare! Any and all judges should completely throw out 114 in its entirety! To many mistakes not enough thought went into this bill just a wish list of how to strip somebody of their rights as a citizen.

I guess I don't see the cheer here or get excited. A conservative judge from a small county in OR just put an injunction on M114. The Oregon Supreme Court is going to grant emergency relief to the state and vacate that injunction. All of them were appointed by Democratic Governors and the majority by Kate Brown.

I guess I don't see the cheer here or get excited. A conservative judge from a small county in OR just put an injunction on M114. The Oregon Supreme Court is going to grant emergency relief to the state and vacate that injunction. All of them were appointed by Democratic Governors and the majority by Kate Brown.
OFF lawyer is garbage. conservative judge provided more historical supporting evidence in his findings that should have been used in the federal case. this forum could have provided a better brief than that bubblegumty OFF lawyer. bubblegum that guy/.

dont be so negative. dont see any reason to be negative nancy. if it does hold, which i think it will we basically will beat this BS m114. Are you one of the guys that didnt vote cuz it didnt matter guys? sounds like it. fed judge gave time knowing it infringed on our rights. this suit aims @ that OFF suit was put together too fast without thinking arguments through.. there argument was about as good as LEVOs 114. without 9th court not hearing their case in cali yet, that fed judge wasnt doing anything.. but give them time

OFF lawyer is garbage. conservative judge provided more historical supporting evidence in his findings that should have been used in the federal case. this forum could have provided a better brief than that bubblegumty OFF lawyer. bubblegum that guy/.
exactly. i feel duped cuz i floated a bunch of $$ there hoping they had a good case. should of put it elsewhere

dont be so negative. dont see any reason to be negative nancy. if it does hold, which i think it will we basically will beat this BS m114. Are you one of the guys that didnt vote cuz it didnt matter guys? sounds like it. fed judge gave time knowing it infringed on our rights. this suit aims @ that OFF suit was put together too fast without thinking arguments through.. there argument was about as good as LEVOs 114. without 9th court not hearing their case in cali yet, that fed judge wasnt doing anything.. but give them time
LOL I voted and donated to the related gun rights organizations. It sounds like you are one of those to assumes things about other people too :) Cheers Mate!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top