JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still in progress. It's been too buttass cold to set up the silencer, and they've been keeping those curs inside mostly since it got really cold, so not an urgent issue at the moment.

if it was summer id say get the sprinkler out that goes back and forth and put it close enough to the fence it gets most of their backyard. thats what i have done in the past. im that guy.

if it was summer id say get the sprinkler out that goes back and forth and put it close enough to the fence it gets most of their backyard. thats what i have done in the past. im that guy.
So, set up my sprinkler on a post 20 feet in the air? Cuz that's how high the arbor vitae row is along the back fence!

Yeah, I like my privacy...

So, set up my sprinkler on a post 20 feet in the air? Cuz that's how high the arbor vitae row is along the back fence!

Yeah, I like my privacy...
A sprinkler 20ft up at 20 degrees outside is arguably more effective then it would be during the summer. You could wake up tomorrow to curcicles in the neighbors yard.

A sprinkler 20ft up at 20 degrees outside is arguably more effective then it would be during the summer. You could wake up tomorrow to curcicles in the neighbors yard.
20 degrees, you say...??? o_O I wish it was that warm... :s0140:

10 degrees.PNG

Brrr. Are you guys getting the wind? We have gusts up to 35 now which cuts through you outside.

View attachment 1334152
Could be worse though. Feels like -33 with the wind in Wyoming now.

View attachment 1334153
We are getting a little puff of wind here, yes. It's a 7 mph breeze that puts the "real feel" temp at -1F

I have a buddy in Gillette who texted me this morning... -45 with the breeze... :eek:

Gillette WY.jpeg

Still in progress. It's been too buttass cold to set up the silencer, and they've been keeping those curs inside mostly since it got really cold, so not an urgent issue at the moment.
With global warming, these dogs will be spending more time outside.

Now a little more taxes don't seem so bad after all.....

If I were in your shoes this BS would of been all over shortly after it started by what ever means that works.
You have to be seen in the act to be caught and convicted.
Either deal with it or live with it.

If I were in your shoes this BS would of been all over shortly after it started by what ever means that works.
You have to be seen in the act to be caught and convicted.
Either deal with it or live with it.
Wow, you sure seem convinced of your superiority and confidence to remedy the situation.
Why don't you come on over and fix it for me? What do you charge? Bail not included...
Christ almighty... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR