JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So let me be clear. You advocate killing the animals because the owners are a$$hats? Yes?
kpop-party-pooper.gif

A nice doughnut made with xylitol that was dropped near the fence line could help
So let me be clear. You advocate killing the animals because the owners are a$$hats? Yes?
Just to make it abundantly clear to anyone reading this thread, I am not advocating nor in favor of poisoning or shooting the dogs. I never have been (although I have entertained the notion of directing some sort of punitive actions against the asshats directly). I have maintained all along that the dogs' problems stem from poor management practices of their human owners.

Last Edited:
When I was a kid back in the 80s, we had a dog, Fredricka, and she loved to jump the fence. We installed an electric fence, and she eventually overcame that deterrence.

One day, she came home and dropped dead on the other side of our fence. She was poisoned.

We found out she was going 2 properties down and harassing someone's horses.

We could understand why someone would poison her, that's got to be frustrating, and the horse owner was probably a war vet who didn't mind killing.

Back then, that person probably could've contacted animal control, and in the 80s animal control probably did their job.

Fast forward to 2020s, animal control and police don't do a darn thing.

At my old place in the city, my neighbor behin us would put their pit bull out every night at 10:00, for the whole night. Started barking around 10:15 and wouldn't stop. I got a three pack of those Costco flashlights that zoom with the strobe mode. Trust me, no can sleep with their bedroom lighting up like the Fourth of July. Aim them resting on a pillow at bedroom windows, zoom, on strobe, then walk away. Worked for me. Copes even thought it was funny and creative. I called them and never got a response but I put on a late night light show and got them to come to me.

At my old place in the city, my neighbor behin us would put their pit bull out every night at 10:00, for the whole night. Started barking around 10:15 and wouldn't stop. I got a three pack of those Costco flashlights that zoom with the strobe mode. Trust me, no can sleep with their bedroom lighting up like the Fourth of July. Aim them resting on a pillow at bedroom windows, zoom, on strobe, then walk away. Worked for me. Copes even thought it was funny and creative. I called them and never got a response but I put on a late night light show and got them to come to me.
Back-up plan bookmarked... :s0155:

What about killing the owners?

Is that on the table, or…?
The idea was considered initially, but has since been ranked as a lower priority... for now...
However, the option has not been discarded completely. No options are off the table...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR