Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Trip to McDonald's Drive Through

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fredball, Oct 19, 2015.

1. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

This is just too cute not to pass on… only 42 seconds!
    This 42 seconds of video was made by a Vancouver , BC news anchor.
    She first showed it at the closing of the news one day and it has gone viral.
    Click on the link below.

Enjoyhttps://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/tHvExOg4NI0?rel=0I felt sorry for Cooper... for about 2 seconds ....

shotsfired, teflon97239, GOG and 9 others like this.
  2. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

Man...Cooper was on that cone, like Obama on an excuse!

3. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Cooper wants his ice cream!!!
    Dang.

IheartSig likes this.
  4. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Guess she does not care that sugar is worse for dogs than alcohol is for people. o_O

I was kind of hoping he was getting a finger snack or four with that cone.

5. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

I bet Cooper got a massive brain freeze:D

Caveman Jim likes this.
  6. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

People like her make me sick. They're the types that believe it's okay to take their animals into the grocery store, have 'em in the shopping cart, etc. Wifey had pick-up one of "These" people's animals turds of the floor at the Albertson's the other day. Good thing a customer didn't find it with a "Slip and Fall"!

Caveman Jim and Sgt Nambu like this.
  7. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

*Sheesh* Easy now, they just went through the drive up window, no harm done....;):rolleyes:

I totally hear you on taking animals into stores, though...

IheartSig likes this.
  8. fredball

Everytime i see some douche in the grocery store with there dog that fits in the shopping cart I make a scene and get loud although I would never bring my Moose Dog into a grocery store, I have taken him into home Depot and he ends up getting more attention than the store with people wanting to pet him he is an attention. He loves people and especially children . But he can be protective If I'm not around you won't be getting close to his human mom that would be called a human free zone

I enjoy seeing the working dog in the store in traning or otherwise

9. mkwerx

The pisser i the whole animals in stires bit is that they must allow sevice animals - and the person just has to say its a service animal. We went from guide dogs for the blind to any animal a person wants because you can't discriminate. You cab't even ask wtf they need an animal for. "Companion" animals are a thing - if Suzy Floozy says she can't go anywhere without her wharf rat on her shoulder because she ia depressed without it - you can't deny her entry to your business else you face fines penalties and an ADA lawsuit. The rest of the public be damned and private business owners right of refusal be damned too. We are tooo politucally correct as a nation.

10. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Touchy . . .TOUCHY . . . You all sound like liberals or democrats!!!!!!!

Sheldon

11. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

That doesn't bother me if they're actually shopping:p

dog%20shop_zps26fffunq.png

12. fredball

But don't they have to be wearing the companion dog coat ?
    It's like red or green and has some sort of verbage on it that describes working dog

Caveman Jim, Slobray and AMT like this.
  13. Sstrand

Fred
    This is obviously a welfare dog!!!!!!

Sheldon

14. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

HOLLY COW guy puts a cute video about 2 dogs getting a simple ice cream cone and y'all start a war on dogs in the stores.
    The dogs were in her car getting a cone that wasn't really that bad at all for them
    Dogs' systems are almost identical to humans' so that was like the dog was getting a massive does of ice cream. Nothing like alcohol and humans

15. 45alive

45alive South Douglas County- Orygun Well-Known Member

My lil Boy dog ''Toby'' knows that as soon as I open the drawer in our bedroom I am fixin to leave somewhere. He goes Ape$h!t and barks and jumps for joy:s0115: cause he knows Dad is going to take him for a ride. I take my lil Girl ''Baby'' for a ride too, but she is not as enthused for a ride as she is when I open the lunch meat drawer in the fridge. As soon as she see's Dad open the drawer she runs up and has her tail waggin and barking for me to hurry up and give her a treat.:s0072: I let them wait in the Truck when I go in the store, I feel the only Dogs in the store should be certified ''Service dogs'' Period ! :s0078:

16. mkwerx

I stand by my statement which comes straight from a vet - dogs bodies don't process sugar like human bodies do. Sugar to dogs is a poison like alcohol is to humans but it takes lower doses of sugar to cause injury to a typical dog.

Will an occassional cone kill the dig - probably not but it could very well lead to health problems and an make the dog sick.

17. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

No, not really, just me! :D

No war on dogs either. It's just the way some people treat their pets, better than humans. I really like dogs, if they're properly trained. I really like cats, as long as they're not other people's that are crapping in MY yard.

B5Ben and blackadder like this.
  18. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

That was pretty good, but I do get irritated with people driving with dogs on their lap...in traffic. And not to mention, my wife's stories of people coming in for surgery by themselves with their 'service animal'. These dogs range from the legit, the they filthy disgusting mutt types, pit bulls, you name it. I really hate stupid people sometimes :)

blackadder and Mikej like this.
  19. Sstrand

mkwerx
    Change sugar to firearms and you sound a lot like the antis . . .

Sheldon

oli700 likes this.
  20. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I swear to gawd when she pulled that cone back from the little one that I heard her take a slurp from that cone before she let the hound gobble it down... she probably let's both of them lick her full on the mouth while she talks baby-talk to them. o_O

IheartSig, RicInOR and 308 like this.