JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People like her make me sick. They're the types that believe it's okay to take their animals into the grocery store, have 'em in the shopping cart, etc. Wifey had pick-up one of "These" people's animals turds of the floor at the Albertson's the other day. Good thing a customer didn't find it with a "Slip and Fall"!

People like her make me sick. They're the types that believe it's okay to take their animals into the grocery store, have 'em in the shopping cart, etc. Wifey had pick-up one of "These" people's animals turds of the floor at the Albertson's the other day. Good thing a customer didn't find it with a "Slip and Fall"!

*Sheesh* Easy now, they just went through the drive up window, no harm done....;):rolleyes:

I totally hear you on taking animals into stores, though...

Everytime i see some douche in the grocery store with there dog that fits in the shopping cart I make a scene and get loud although I would never bring my Moose Dog into a grocery store, I have taken him into home Depot and he ends up getting more attention than the store with people wanting to pet him he is an attention. He loves people and especially children . But he can be protective If I'm not around you won't be getting close to his human mom that would be called a human free zone

I enjoy seeing the working dog in the store in traning or otherwise

The pisser i the whole animals in stires bit is that they must allow sevice animals - and the person just has to say its a service animal. We went from guide dogs for the blind to any animal a person wants because you can't discriminate. You cab't even ask wtf they need an animal for. "Companion" animals are a thing - if Suzy Floozy says she can't go anywhere without her wharf rat on her shoulder because she ia depressed without it - you can't deny her entry to your business else you face fines penalties and an ADA lawsuit. The rest of the public be damned and private business owners right of refusal be damned too. We are tooo politucally correct as a nation.

That doesn't bother me if they're actually shopping:p

dog%20shop_zps26fffunq.png

But don't they have to be wearing the companion dog coat ?
It's like red or green and has some sort of verbage on it that describes working dog

HOLLY COW guy puts a cute video about 2 dogs getting a simple ice cream cone and y'all start a war on dogs in the stores.
The dogs were in her car getting a cone that wasn't really that bad at all for them
Dogs' systems are almost identical to humans' so that was like the dog was getting a massive does of ice cream. Nothing like alcohol and humans

My lil Boy dog ''Toby'' knows that as soon as I open the drawer in our bedroom I am fixin to leave somewhere. He goes Ape$h!t and barks and jumps for joy:s0115: cause he knows Dad is going to take him for a ride. I take my lil Girl ''Baby'' for a ride too, but she is not as enthused for a ride as she is when I open the lunch meat drawer in the fridge. As soon as she see's Dad open the drawer she runs up and has her tail waggin and barking for me to hurry up and give her a treat.:s0072: I let them wait in the Truck when I go in the store, I feel the only Dogs in the store should be certified ''Service dogs'' Period ! :s0078:

HOLLY COW guy puts a cute video about 2 dogs getting a simple ice cream cone and y'all start a war on dogs in the stores.
The dogs were in her car getting a cone that wasn't really that bad at all for them
Dogs' systems are almost identical to humans' so that was like the dog was getting a massive does of ice cream. Nothing like alcohol and humans

I stand by my statement which comes straight from a vet - dogs bodies don't process sugar like human bodies do. Sugar to dogs is a poison like alcohol is to humans but it takes lower doses of sugar to cause injury to a typical dog.

Will an occassional cone kill the dig - probably not but it could very well lead to health problems and an make the dog sick.

No, not really, just me! :D

No war on dogs either. It's just the way some people treat their pets, better than humans. I really like dogs, if they're properly trained. I really like cats, as long as they're not other people's that are crapping in MY yard.

That was pretty good, but I do get irritated with people driving with dogs on their lap...in traffic. And not to mention, my wife's stories of people coming in for surgery by themselves with their 'service animal'. These dogs range from the legit, the they filthy disgusting mutt types, pit bulls, you name it. I really hate stupid people sometimes :)

I swear to gawd when she pulled that cone back from the little one that I heard her take a slurp from that cone before she let the hound gobble it down... she probably let's both of them lick her full on the mouth while she talks baby-talk to them. o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top