JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If i was to get a membership at TCGC should my girlfriend sign up too? Or could I just bring her as my guest everytime? Or is there a limit of guests you can bring? Kinda would suck having two memberships in the same house..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i was to get a membership at TCGC should my girlfriend sign up too? Or could I just bring her as my guest everytime? Or is there a limit of guests you can bring? Kinda would suck having two memberships in the same house..

They have a household membership option of $35 per person living under the same roof.

elsie

If you are only going to bring her occasionally then I would just bring her as a guest. I joined a few months back and must admit I am a little disappointed in the sheer number of events they have going all the time especially now that they upped the dues quite a bit. I feel like I am getting less for my money, still a great facility and I would still say worth the money and the extra $35 if she is going to go all the time... like I said... it just always seems so darned busy.

Noticing that they have a rimfire range separate near the big 600yd range.. I thought rimfire range was down by the black powder area?

I believe that's the old rimfire area (now practical rifle). If the one you are thinking of is the one next to the 200/300 yard firing lines then rimfire has moved over to the blackpowder range.

elsie

Slightly pissed that i joined Tri-County and the conventional pistol range has been closed for almost 2 weeks.... They said it shouldn't be more than a week, LIARS lol

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Ya, you gotta spend a whole day getting certified and participate in a tourney for that. I think it's pretty lame that they haven't at relocated things at least temporarily....

Get action range certified. Shooting on the action ranges with your handguns is at least 1000 more fun than the static pistol range. I never shoot on the pistol range and always opt to shoot on one of the action ranges.

Another thought for all of you who are not happy with the pistol range situation...You do realize that you can volunteer to help complete the needed repairs?
I'm sure the help would be appreciated and you can receive work credit that will lower your dues next year...

This was my first year as a member. Quick question for those of you in the know. Membership dues for the following year are due July 1st? Does that mean that my current membership if not renewed by the 1st is automatically suspended until I pay? What is the absolute deadline for membership dues so I won't have to pay the initiation fee again? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks for any help!

Another thought for all of you who are not happy with the pistol range situation...You do realize that you can volunteer to help complete the needed repairs?
I'm sure the help would be appreciated and you can receive work credit that will lower your dues next year...

I would volunteer. However my schedule does not allow it... Glad to see they opened 8 positions at the pistol range today though!

This was my first year as a member. Quick question for those of you in the know. Membership dues for the following year are due July 1st? Does that mean that my current membership if not renewed by the 1st is automatically suspended until I pay? What is the absolute deadline for membership dues so I won't have to pay the initiation fee again? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks for any help!

I believe you want to have your dues paid by July 15th to avoid a late fee. ($30) I dont think you will lose your membership and have to pay the initiation unless you dont pay by Sept. But I dont recall the exact date and certainly wouldnt recommend testing that theory.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top