JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to be a lot closer, now about 30 miles. There are others much closer, but my work has me traveling around so when out on the other side of Tigard I try to get it done. Was out in Sherwood on Wednesday on a project and REALLY wanted to get there by 4pm when the Action Range was clear, but job took longer than I expected.

Me in 2023: I've only made it out here four times this year.
Range Officer: We LOVE members like you. o_O

Thank you for the follow-up. I want to ask another question. Lets just say once in a while, can I bring someone like my brother in law? ✌️
Yes you can. The rules for guests are online. The substance of shooting with guests is that they must stay behind the firing line when they're not shooting, you must be within arms reach of your guest while they handle a firearm or shoot ("supervising" them), and you cannot shoot while they shoot.

It's worthwhile to go through the rules, as the RO do enforce them and from experience it's no fun when my answer was "I didn't know that" lol

Yes you can. The rules for guests are online. The substance of shooting with guests is that they must stay behind the firing line when they're not shooting, you must be within arms reach of your guest while they handle a firearm or shoot ("supervising" them), and you cannot shoot while they shoot.

It's worthwhile to go through the rules, as the RO do enforce them and from experience it's no fun when my answer was "I didn't know that" lol
Thank you for the follow-up. That's a very good to know. Initially I will have to include my wife on the membership so I can take her with me at times.
I better reading this to reading this like a DMV drivers license exam. :s0090:
Thank you much!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top