JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The flyer sent with the membership dues form says:

$30 late fee if not paid by July 15th.
If not paid by Sept. 15, you'll be dropped from the membership roster and will have to pay initiation fees again to rejoin.

Hope that clears things up.

What's everyone's opinion with regard to safety at the ranges? Reason I ask is that I have visited and it appeared that there was only a single RSO for the whole facility which is quite large.

Tri-County takes safety very seriously...although sometimes enforcement of certain range rules can be inconsistent from RSO to RSO (See other threads in the forum). Sure some of the rules can be seen as a pain in the *** sometimes, but they are there for everyone's safety. Members will remind (enforce) range rules on other members. I've been a member for 4 years now, shoot just about every week there, and have NEVER seen a serious range violation (handling firearms during cease fire, etc..). I take my daughter (11) there all the time, because both she and I feel like the environment is safe.

I joined in June a couple weeks ago and paid my initiation fee as well as some other amount which should have been pro-rated due's. Do i still need to pay due's right now? I put a msg in w/ the membership lady and am currently waiting for a call back.

It's wheelchair/mobility scooter-friendly. My pal who takes me there is a mobility-aid-user. Not everywhere is, sadly. Here in yUK such facility is not an option - your club facilities MUST be fully accessible by law.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top