JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I enjoy shooting clays but usually more fun with friends. Definitely going to want access to the action range. Is there usually a wait foe the range. IE every bay is full etc.

Rarely are all bays (13) at the Action Range full.
Occasionally on weekends, when a few matches might be stacked up, but generally there is always a bay open.
Great place to shoot, practice some skills, introduce others to the shooting sports, etc.

+ on availability of the action bays. Even when there is police training going on (you can check their calendar) it is rarely a problem getting a bay.

I have never had a problem getting a bay during the week.

@mtaylor7210 - Saturdays from 9-2 not much chance - some, usually a couple bays are open.
Other than that - check the calendar.
If there is not an organized event, I haven't had an issue.

Do note, that if you are limited to one of the steel allowed bays, then that will put you at a greater risk for waiting.

This taken on a Thursday at about 3pm.

There were 3 bays in use.

n2Z83SGoZCjdLOFtQu-1h8fXhaZLvON2KARy2YjI_nJzT2bhs6nuEBfR3gVspHXxEynNIqHl36su7R15fN=w1536-h864-no.jpg

I know there are cameras in the indoor 22 range now. I'm honestly glad for it, there are people shooting paint cans, literally old pots and pans...this is not safe and puts the club at risk.

Action bays are readily available if you're cleared for them.

You probably didn't hear about the shot that went through the roof at the 50/100 yard range.

I was a guest at TCGC 2 weeks ago and enjoyed myself. The RO was a little bit cranky and came to talk to us a bit but his only issue with us was checking registration and making sure our muzzles were pointed down range at all times.

I did see the hole in the roof (he made sure we saw it just as an object lesson) and I certainly took that to heart.

I put in my application tonight. Here's to a short wait!

Any members here interested in hosting a non-member there while I wait? Breakfast on me at Roses Deli on the corner of Tualatin Sherwood Rd and Hwy 99. :)

Might be a long shot, but would anyone be willing to host this Sunday? The guy I usually tag along with will be out of town, and while I've been to the new member orientation, I don't get my key/badge until after the live fire training on the 25th. Just got a new CMP garand last week that I'm absolutely dying to put a few rounds through.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top