JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FORMER Mopar aficionado?? What happened, you forget your bicycle??
No, I decided to leave before I would consider owning a Fiat.

Never had one of my Darts or Cudas let me down. And I can't recall a mustang that ever got a look at more than their taillights either.
Although there was a guy in Texas with a '69 CJ that did manage to beat my 340 on the 2rd try, but I missed 3rd gear on that pass. I still beat him 2 out of 3 before the night was over.

The only guys that hated my Cudas more than the mustang drivers were,...
The Camaro drivers.

HA!

Oh, and every car in the driveway still wears a Pentastar. I just prefer the older stuff.

I've been in some insanely fast cars that were daily drivers.

One of my best friends traded a <10 sec Viper (too much torque for the PNW) for an STI on steroids he built that was not only fast in the 1/4 mile but was a ball to race around PIR in:cool:

The fastest anything I ever owned was a crotch rocket.

No, I decided to leave before I would consider owning a Fiat.

Never had one of my Darts or Cudas let me down. And I can't recall a mustang that ever got a look at more than their taillights either.
Although there was a guy in Texas with a '69 CJ that did manage to beat my 340 on the 2rd try, but I missed 3rd gear on that pass. I still beat him 2 out of 3 before the night was over.

The only guys that hated my Cudas more than the mustang drivers were,...
The Camaro drivers.

HA!

Oh, and every car in the driveway still wears a Pentastar. I just prefer the older stuff.
I forgive ya!

I see so many people hauling trailers wrong.

You have to have a motorcycle endorsement - IMO you should have to have one to drive a trailer of any size.

I often smack my head and stay well away from the idiots.

Trailers and rental trucks scare the hell out of me! Especially rental trucks! :eek:

As a motorcyclist, I know most people are self-involved drivers. But I am extra cautious around 2 types of vehicles.

1. All RV
- pickups with boats included
2. U-Haul, Ryder, Penske, etc.
My niece, who commutes daily on her BMW in the Sacto area, claims the most dangerous vehicle to motorcycles on any road is a mini-van driven by an Asian woman.

Sorry, but that's what she says. And she's not the least bit racist. She says in her experience, they just have no respect for motorcycles at all.

My niece, who commutes daily on her BMW in the Sacto area, claims the most dangerous vehicle to motorcycles on any road is a mini-van driven by an Asian woman.

Sorry, but that's what she says. And she's not the least bit racist. She says in her experience, they just have no respect for motorcycles at all.

Watch some driving fail videos and you can tell the Asian populous doesn't give 2 (insert word here) about motor bikes.

They will cut one off, wreck the bike and keep on driving...:confused:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top