JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My bet is the wins are procedure wins. Start with that tickets reference affidavits on the back side, but I've never seen one. The list just goes on from there.

I've seen wins from every angle. For example, one fellow called the cop to the stand and asked him if he'd given him a break on the speed. The cop admitted he did. The fellow, then, introduced the "sworn" ticket that gave a different speed, invalidating the entire ticket. After all, the cop declared [under penalty of perjury] the infraction was true.

RCW 9A.72.080 of the Washington Code sums it up: "Any statement not known to be true is false."

The solution is for him to slow the hell down. My family shares the road with him and they deserve better!

Then you would be interfering with their multi generational tradition of hot rodding and driving like complete morons. Just get out of their way so you don't stop them from doing what they want regardless of what impact it could have on you or others.

This thread reminds me of a news article I read in the Oregonian a couple of years ago.
It was about a man that lived up on Iron Mountain Rd west of Portland,
He had a built 67 Chevelle SS with lots of extra horsepower.
His 18 yr old son talked him into taking it out for a spin. The dad also allowed his 15 yr old son to go along for the ride as the father thought that the older boy would take it easy with him along.
Lots of promises to just putter around and not hot rod dads pride and joy and in less then three miles the older kid managed to wrap it around a fir tree killing them both.

This thread reminds me of a news article I read in the Oregonian a couple of years ago.
It was about a man that lived up on Iron Mountain Rd west of Portland,
He had a built 67 Chevelle SS with lots of extra horsepower.
His 18 yr old son talked him into taking it out for a spin. The dad also allowed his 15 yr old son to go along for the ride as the father thought that the older boy would take it easy with him along.
Lots of promises to just putter around and not hot rod dads pride and joy and in less then three miles the older kid managed to wrap it around a fir tree killing them both.

Wow Man, what a bummer:eek:

We obviously are split on the issue. I'll just say you aren't just effecting yourselves but also the people around you. You like racing? Let the kids race on a track and see if they go pro. We all like shooting but all would take issue with some random guy popping shots off in our backyards. There's a time and place for these things. Please keep them safe and the people around them as well.

Well just getting out and opening it up then. Perfect for a track and no random people out to mess it all up. No cops to come "prey" on you. Cheaper than all the tickets.

Teflon, I've won many a case by way of a well written declaration the other side could not overcome. Sounds like you had the basis you needed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews