JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roy
State
Washington
Thought I'd ask, as I'm guessing there are some who are well stocked with what I need, but perhaps aren't well stocked with what I have lol. I changed course mid-stream and thus was left without what I now would like to have.

What I have are Varget and CFE223 (sealed of course, stored with my other powder, not abused), CCI300's (Large Pistol) and Federal 210's. (Large Rifle). I've got CFE and Varget in 1lb jugs. For the right trade, I'd probably be willing to part with an 8lb jug of Varget.

I am uninterested in selling any, please don't ask as it just muddles it for everyone.

I'd be interested in trading a pound of powder for pound of powder, or pound of powder for 1K primers, or 1K primers for pound of powder. I only need a jug or two of BL-C(2), and 5000 each SPP and SRP.

Oh...and I have I believe three Lee Pro 1000's in varying conditions with a fair bit of accessories (no dies though) that I'd like to trade, although I'd consider straight up selling that bundle. I need to make room.

I'm not in a huge hurry, if it takes time to arrange to meet, that would be ok.

I travel to Portland and Renton sometimes, meeting along the way would be a possibility. I plan to be out near Bend the 14th of May or so, too.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thought I'd ask, as I'm guessing there are some who are well stocked with what I need, but perhaps aren't well stocked with what I have lol. I changed course mid-stream and thus was left without what I now would like to have.

What I have are Varget and CFE223 (sealed of course, stored with my other powder, not abused), CCI300's (Large Pistol) and Federal 210's. (Large Rifle). I've got CFE and Varget in 1lb jugs. For the right trade, I'd probably be willing to part with an 8lb jug of Varget.

I am uninterested in selling any, please don't ask as it just muddles it for everyone.

I'd be interested in trading a pound of powder for pound of powder, or pound of powder for 1K primers, or 1K primers for pound of powder. I only need a jug or two of BL-C(2), and 5000 each SPP and SRP.

Oh...and I have I believe three Lee Pro 1000's in varying conditions with a fair bit of accessories (no dies though) that I'd like to trade, although I'd consider straight up selling that bundle. I need to make room.

I'm not in a huge hurry, if it takes time to arrange to meet, that would be ok.

I travel to Portland and Renton sometimes, meeting along the way would be a possibility. I plan to be out near Bend the 14th of May or so, too.
I have been trying to get varget for a while . Where do you normally purchase it from ? I just recently arrived to Jblm , and trying to buy some varget , haven't got any luck yet

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top