JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will remove my kid from that school, this is just opening doors for all the molesters, child abusers and psychopath to pick this school.

I am glad I moved out of Cali.

Because of no more TOY guns?

For the record, I think it's a dumb idea and a waste of money. Toy guns aren't the reason for violence. Parents need to start being PARENTS and teaching their kids right from wrong... along with some real respect for their fellow human beings.

Wonder how some of us slightly older folks survived playing cowboys and indians and playing army. Every kid I knew in the sixties had a cowboy outfit and the lucky ones had two guns

Amen to that! When we were kids playing guns was a great form of indoor/mostly outdoor exercise! Great times!
Wonder how some of us slightly older folks survived playing cowboys and indians and playing army. Every kid I knew in the sixties had a cowboy outfit and the lucky ones had two guns

Some people don't even know what a guns looks like. When I was a little kid we use to play with toy guns all the time. We even practice quick draw. I have never shot anyone or even pointed a gun at anyone. My dad even had a loaded gun hanging up high and we never touch it. You need to teach your kids when they are young about guns. If they accidently get a gun that is when someone gets killed. It is not the gun it is the parents not teaching safety about guns.

I don't have a problem with it. I was raised that there is no such thing as a toy gun. Now, I know that's not true, but I can see a parent not wanting their children to have toy guns, just like I can see a parent not wanting their boy to play with dolls.

It's up to the parents, and if that's what parent want, that's what parents want.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top