JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they listened to the competitors and the viewers when they said, it is about shooting, and personal performance... get rid of the drama.

I have liked this season much more than the others so far. Not sure about the "teams" this session, I would have like to see all the competitors shoot all the trick shots, then go for elimination of the worst two.

Wife and I have watched all the Top Shot's and were a bit bummed when Season 5 wasn't on Amazon. I found out yesterday it was being call Top Shot All Stars and sure enough was on Amazon (we have no normal TV service). We watch it just for the shooting and in season's past had just fast forwarded through the drama. Now, with All Stars we have yet to do that. It's a bit slower paced, but nice to see just shooting, no house drama, no deal making or secret alliances. So far minimal drama (none?) in episode's one and two.

I am pleased to say that despite my initial scepticism, the lack of drama, high level of shooting and interesting challenges have made a difference. I may watch more!

If anyone has an 'in' with the show, let them know that this is what it should have been like from the start. The demographic watching this don't give a rip about all the other crap.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top