JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like a semi-auto version of the MP7 is finally being released. The TommyBuilt T7 will be able to be purchased on their website starting Friday May 24.

1000003021.jpg

Looks like a semi-auto version of the MP7 is finally being released. The TommyBuilt T7 will be able to be purchased on their website starting Friday May 24.

View attachment 1885671
$3500 with no stock or anything else (the bottom one shown in the pic). So probably close to $5.5k in decent shootable configuration I would guess.

Personally I wouldn't trust anything from tommy built tactical. Hk makes hk guns exactly to specs and tolerances and quality of components that they should be for a particular design. Mke makes licensed hk guns very well. It's all downhill from there. Ptr is hit or miss but like 1/3 the price or less than the real thing. POF no thanks. Tommy built no thanks. Don't know about zenith usa cuz they are no longer MKE made. I'd rather have an MKE mp5 clone for $1200 and have $4300 left over personally.

$3500 with no stock or anything else (the bottom one shown in the pic). So probably close to $5.5k in decent shootable configuration I would guess.

Personally I wouldn't trust anything from tommy built tactical. Hk makes hk guns exactly to specs and tolerances and quality of components that they should be for a particular design. Mke makes licensed hk guns very well. It's all downhill from there. Ptr is hit or miss but like 1/3 the price or less than the real thing. POF no thanks. Tommy built no thanks. Don't know about zenith usa cuz they are no longer MKE made. I'd rather have an MKE mp5 clone for $1200 and have $4300 left over personally.
I have 2 TommyBuilt guns. Haven't had a chance to shoot the TG36 yet, but the TMP45 runs like a top and handles beautifully. Also, the customer service I've received from them has been quite good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top