JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leykis is funny! Have you ever listened to the show? I regularly laugh my balls off listening to him...I've never had much trouble getting women either- it's not like closing the deal is all that difficult if you have any self confidence whatsoever...

His best bit/caller was the one with the guy who poured tabasco/arby's horsey sauce in the condom and the caller's lawyer girlfriend sued him for the resulting damages when she attempted "insemination" from the thrown out condom. Sadly, it looks like the audio clips have been taken off youtube.

The sauce is protection from women looking for a sperm donor and a living wallet. "Women are looking for two things in life, don't be either." lol

Long tyme listnah, furst tyme callah!

Admittedly Tom is a pig, but he does have the "typical" American woman's number... My ex-wife is PRIME material (and proof) that Tom knows what he's talking about. One of the funniest things I heard on his show was a dude who called in to complain that his emails to Tom were getting bounced back as, "undeliverable". Tom said the email and site work just fine, and the tool said he sent it to, "[email protected]"..... Tom handled it pretty well.... LMAO :s0112:

Not on the 'air'. Only via the website, which is better in many ways.

He tells young men what they perhaps do not want to hear, but things that will make their life much more enjoyable.

Good point tonight that the government wants men docile and neutered. To pay only 15% in Fed Taxes and single you can't make over $35k, if married $70k. It isn't government supporting family values it is that it knows the henpecks keep their place.

A vile little fat man with clear issues about his face,weight and women.He had a good show 20 years ago but that went to hell when he decided to let his personal demons run the show.He's also a giant pussi who whined to management when Don & Mike made fun of him on their show.

Long tyme listnah, furst tyme callah!

Admittedly Tom is a pig, but he does have the "typical" American woman's number... My ex-wife is PRIME material (and proof) that Tom knows what he's talking about.
--------snip----------

You got that right.
My ex-wife was a card-carrying femi-nazi. I wish I knew that before we got married, but they need our wallets the same as any other predatory female.

I've listened to Tom.

Some of what he says I agree with - men are abused in divorce settlements generally, for example, and it's not hard to find a class of women who are exploitative. Of course the same is true of men, but Tom's point is that we hear about them all the time. He's actually quite smart and some of his stuff is very funny.

So far so good. But then it's hours of tips on how to be exceptionally promiscuous, sleep with every woman under the sun, etc. I don't think that really does society any benefit...regardless, it's not something I'm interested in listening to.

And then there is the stuff that I find completely unfunny. He jokes about taking pregnant women into hot tubs or having them accidentally trip to induce miscarriages so you don't get "stuck" with a child. Also, his frequent advice about a "hail mary" play if you do get a woman pregnant ("I want to wait until we're married, so let's get an abortion now, see ya sucker!").

Sorry, but people who promote abortion and miscarriage disgust me.

I haven't listened to his new show. I can tell you from personal experience what a dark-hearted, bitter, conniving, shallow, and pretentious man he was in the '90's though. I worked with Tom whenever he came to town back then. And each time he was horrible to work with, horrible to listen to and NO ONE liked him. I watched him stiff bartenders, throw tantrums and walk out on restaurant and hotel bills. The personality he portrayed on the radio wasn't an act. We couldn't let female staff work with him due to his previous comments and actions.

Some of what he said did make sense. But his legacy was a lot of messed up, misogynistic men who were every bit as bad as the women they were trying to avoid. He catered to the lowest common denominator and got rich off of other peoples misery.

The last thing I saw was an Ebay auction to go see Tom in studio for the new show... for a mere $14,000.00. No thanks.

yea,that must be it.Maybe you're a short,fat,bald,bespectacled guy who thinks you might get some pointers on how to get women.Tl's women are only through money.Any man can get women.Be funny.Thats it.Women love funny.I'm short and fat but have dated very hot women because I don't talk down to them and I'm funny.If you take advice from tl you're desperate,sad, a failure with women and obviously not funny.Work on your sense of humor and you can have all but the most shallow of chicks.Even some of them can be fooled by the cheap,shallow humor that the mediocre mind has to offer.You do have hope.Good luck.

WOW!

Hi, my name is Bill....Bill Fold. Wanna date?

I loved his rant on DREAMKILLERS yesterday. So many of my friends have throw away their lives and potential catering to a greedy female. I've met a few young guys here on the forum and they can't even take ten minutes to say hi before the nag is calling and texting.

Kids - you don't have to be married to be happy or complete. Trust me. You get a lot farther in life by treating them BADLY. Single is BETTER.

NSFW/Internet Radio

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews