Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tom Leykis back on the air/internet 4.02.12

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Burt Gummer, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

You young guys should listen. I partied with him one weekend and he is a super nice guy. Not as brash as his persona.

Those that want to be trapped in a marriage, henpecked, paying child support, etc, need not apply.

THE TOM LEYKIS SHOW ?DEBUTS ONLINE THIS MONDAY at 3PM PACIFIC / 6PM EASTERN??WANT TO BE IN TOM?S STUDIO TO WITNESS THE FIRST SHOW LIVE??BID NOW TO BECOME PART OF TALK SHOW HISTORY. CLICK HERE

Uncensored. Unbridled. UNBELIEVABLE.

After a three year absence, TOM LEYKIS is back, rested and ready to pick up where he left off. When you consider that he had to sit on the sidelines while these phenoms took place...

THE KARDASHIANS
    TIM TEBOW
    WHITNEY HOUSTON

ANTHONY WEINER
    THE DODGERS

MICHAEL JACKSON
    BIRTH CONTROL
    CHARLIE SHEEN
    BRETT FAVRE
    THREE SPRING BREAKS

THREE VALENTINE’S DAYS
    LADY GAGA
    THE OCTOMOM
    KATY PERRY
    HULK HOGAN’S SEX VIDEO
    and too many others

...you can bet he’s ready to explode with an all-new talk show which will BLOW YOUR MIND. It’s here. And it’s more outrageous than ever.

Save the phone number: 901-3000-TOM (901-300-0866)

Do you care? YOU BETTER. The Tom Leykis Show, 3pm weekdays.
    On the web. On your smartphone or tablet. And in your face.

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Good stuff. It was some really funny radio.

3. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

Thats awesome- I used to listen every day and went to a couple listener parties

4. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

Hulk Hogan has a sex tape?

5. Burt Gummer

6. Airman

Airman WA Member

Let's see. I think it goes something like, DUMP THAT B1@CH!

Last time I heard him he was devoting a little too much of the show to wine and cigars. I think he was off the air a few months after that.

Maybe he'll dust off "Hotub Amy". There was a ton o'fun.

7. bikejunkie

He and Adam Corolla got fired at the same time from the radio station in LA because they didn't want to pay them- that's what I last heard anyway. Leykis was doing the tasting room for awhile that was about cigars, wine, and such but it never really took off

8. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

Leykis,,, he offered a great insight in to how men think, I remember telling my then 21 year old daughter to give him a listen so as to better understand the common mans psyche.

I often still to this day drive with my high beams on during the day, nothing ever came of it though.

bikejunkie and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Burt Gummer

Has to be a Friday (flash Fridays)

10. Burt Gummer

11. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

The dude is a jackwagon so - BLOW ME UP TOM

12. Burt Gummer

Overwhelming demand. His streaming site is overwhelmed 10x.

13. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, I couldn't connect to it.

14. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Flash Fridays are back???? WOOT!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

15. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

And I was hoping there was some semblance of intelligence on this site:banghead:

Mikej and (deleted member) like this.
  16. bikejunkie

That's the beauty of freedom- you're free not to listen if you don't like it. I can't stand conservative (or liberal) talk radio- so I don't listen to it

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Burt Gummer

The greater the intelligence, the more powerful the need for play; that includes crap like this.

Leykis is much crankier now and free from the FAA to say more of how he really feels. He had me rolling over how men get suckered into marriage without a prenup. Great stuff. With warm/loving/elevator music playing in the background.

Yes, the vast majority of women are indeed dream killers. "But my fiancee/wife is different!" -- priceless stuff. "I found the exception to the rule" No you didn't junior and now you will have to pay for your ignorance in $$$ and grief.

18. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Seattle Active Member

Back in the mid 90s tl used to have a very good show.I quit listening and then came back a few years later and the format had changed into some kind of I'm tl and I know everything about women.Sad part was you could see all the bitterness he had amassed from being a short,fat,bald, bespectacled guy that no woman would talk to until he became a success.I suspect that the rejections had more to do with his personality rather than his looks.Also tl the radio bad ***, went to management and demanded they make Don Geronimo and Mike O'Meara, on the Don And Mike Show, stop making fun of him.A real tough guy as long as he's beating up on women.tl is a entire case of d***he bags.

19. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

You ever see his ex wives? They are all pretty hot, and he married at least two of them before anyone knew who he was.
    I think your just jealous that the short, fat, bald, bespectacled guy with a bad attitude gets more women than you do.

20. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Seattle Active Member

yea,that must be it.Maybe you're a short,fat,bald,bespectacled guy who thinks you might get some pointers on how to get women.Tl's women are only through money.Any man can get women.Be funny.Thats it.Women love funny.I'm short and fat but have dated very hot women because I don't talk down to them and I'm funny.If you take advice from tl you're desperate,sad, a failure with women and obviously not funny.Work on your sense of humor and you can have all but the most shallow of chicks.Even some of them can be fooled by the cheap,shallow humor that the mediocre mind has to offer.You do have hope.Good luck.