JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You young guys should listen. I partied with him one weekend and he is a super nice guy. Not as brash as his persona.

Those that want to be trapped in a marriage, henpecked, paying child support, etc, need not apply.

THE TOM LEYKIS SHOW ?DEBUTS ONLINE THIS MONDAY at 3PM PACIFIC / 6PM EASTERN??WANT TO BE IN TOM?S STUDIO TO WITNESS THE FIRST SHOW LIVE??BID NOW TO BECOME PART OF TALK SHOW HISTORY. CLICK HERE

Uncensored. Unbridled. UNBELIEVABLE.

After a three year absence, TOM LEYKIS is back, rested and ready to pick up where he left off. When you consider that he had to sit on the sidelines while these phenoms took place...

THE KARDASHIANS
TIM TEBOW
WHITNEY HOUSTON

ANTHONY WEINER
THE DODGERS

MICHAEL JACKSON
BIRTH CONTROL
CHARLIE SHEEN
BRETT FAVRE
THREE SPRING BREAKS

THREE VALENTINE’S DAYS
LADY GAGA
THE OCTOMOM
KATY PERRY
HULK HOGAN’S SEX VIDEO
and too many others

...you can bet he’s ready to explode with an all-new talk show which will BLOW YOUR MIND. It’s here. And it’s more outrageous than ever.

Save the phone number: 901-3000-TOM (901-300-0866)

Do you care? YOU BETTER. The Tom Leykis Show, 3pm weekdays.
On the web. On your smartphone or tablet. And in your face.

Let's see. I think it goes something like, DUMP THAT B1@CH!

Last time I heard him he was devoting a little too much of the show to wine and cigars. I think he was off the air a few months after that.

Maybe he'll dust off "Hotub Amy". There was a ton o'fun.

He and Adam Corolla got fired at the same time from the radio station in LA because they didn't want to pay them- that's what I last heard anyway. Leykis was doing the tasting room for awhile that was about cigars, wine, and such but it never really took off

Leykis,,, he offered a great insight in to how men think, I remember telling my then 21 year old daughter to give him a listen so as to better understand the common mans psyche.

I often still to this day drive with my high beams on during the day, nothing ever came of it though.

Leykis,,, he offered a great insight in to how men think, I remember telling my then 21 year old daughter to give him a listen so as to better understand the common mans psyche.

I often still to this day drive with my high beams on during the day, nothing ever came of it though.

Has to be a Friday (flash Fridays)

The greater the intelligence, the more powerful the need for play; that includes crap like this.

Leykis is much crankier now and free from the FAA to say more of how he really feels. He had me rolling over how men get suckered into marriage without a prenup. Great stuff. With warm/loving/elevator music playing in the background.

Yes, the vast majority of women are indeed dream killers. "But my fiancee/wife is different!" -- priceless stuff. "I found the exception to the rule" No you didn't junior and now you will have to pay for your ignorance in $$$ and grief.

Back in the mid 90s tl used to have a very good show.I quit listening and then came back a few years later and the format had changed into some kind of I'm tl and I know everything about women.Sad part was you could see all the bitterness he had amassed from being a short,fat,bald, bespectacled guy that no woman would talk to until he became a success.I suspect that the rejections had more to do with his personality rather than his looks.Also tl the radio bad ***, went to management and demanded they make Don Geronimo and Mike O'Meara, on the Don And Mike Show, stop making fun of him.A real tough guy as long as he's beating up on women.tl is a entire case of d***he bags.

Back in the mid 90s tl used to have a very good show.I quit listening and then came back a few years later and the format had changed into some kind of I'm tl and I know everything about women.Sad part was you could see all the bitterness he had amassed from being a short,fat,bald, bespectacled guy that no woman would talk to until he became a success.I suspect that the rejections had more to do with his personality rather than his looks.Also tl the radio bad ***, went to management and demanded they make Don Geronimo and Mike O'Meara, on the Don And Mike Show, stop making fun of him.A real tough guy as long as he's beating up on women.tl is a entire case of d***he bags.

You ever see his ex wives? They are all pretty hot, and he married at least two of them before anyone knew who he was.
I think your just jealous that the short, fat, bald, bespectacled guy with a bad attitude gets more women than you do.

yea,that must be it.Maybe you're a short,fat,bald,bespectacled guy who thinks you might get some pointers on how to get women.Tl's women are only through money.Any man can get women.Be funny.Thats it.Women love funny.I'm short and fat but have dated very hot women because I don't talk down to them and I'm funny.If you take advice from tl you're desperate,sad, a failure with women and obviously not funny.Work on your sense of humor and you can have all but the most shallow of chicks.Even some of them can be fooled by the cheap,shallow humor that the mediocre mind has to offer.You do have hope.Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top