JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry for the lack of photos, but as I am at work and cant not bring my weapons here the discriptions will have to do for now.

I have been thinking of upgrading from a Gen. 2 Glock 17 to a gen 3!
I have had this weapon sense 1993 when I turned 21. Just looking for imput. still on the edge on to keep the old and still just get a new or to sell old towards a new.

Any and all info helpfull

Thanks

Terry

Why not keep the glock and buy something differant like a revolver then you have the glock to shoot and something else to shoot also. Or perhaps a 9mm carbine to keep the same ammunition but give you more options?

And if you have had it since forever keep it! I don't think I have ever regretted keeping a gun but on the other hand trading them off sometimes.

Steven

I'm not sure trading-in (or selling) a Gen2 just so you can get a Gen3 is worth the effort. There are obviously some differences between the two, but I'm not sure they justify an upgrade - in the end, they both sorta do the same thing.

BTW, I have a 1993 Gen2 G19 and recently bought a new Gen3 G19 to add to my collection. I do like the grip on the Gen3 a little better, but that's not why I bought it. I bought it because they both function the same way, I've already got tons of G19 mags & holsters, and my wife likes shooting it (so, she can borrow one).

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews