JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry for the lack of photos, but as I am at work and cant not bring my weapons here the discriptions will have to do for now.

I have been thinking of upgrading from a Gen. 2 Glock 17 to a gen 3!
I have had this weapon sense 1993 when I turned 21. Just looking for imput. still on the edge on to keep the old and still just get a new or to sell old towards a new.

Any and all info helpfull

Thanks

Terry

Why not keep the glock and buy something differant like a revolver then you have the glock to shoot and something else to shoot also. Or perhaps a 9mm carbine to keep the same ammunition but give you more options?

And if you have had it since forever keep it! I don't think I have ever regretted keeping a gun but on the other hand trading them off sometimes.

Steven

I'm not sure trading-in (or selling) a Gen2 just so you can get a Gen3 is worth the effort. There are obviously some differences between the two, but I'm not sure they justify an upgrade - in the end, they both sorta do the same thing.

BTW, I have a 1993 Gen2 G19 and recently bought a new Gen3 G19 to add to my collection. I do like the grip on the Gen3 a little better, but that's not why I bought it. I bought it because they both function the same way, I've already got tons of G19 mags & holsters, and my wife likes shooting it (so, she can borrow one).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top