JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
United States Marine Corps Major General and two time Medal of Honor recipient Smedley D. Butler frankly discusses his experience as a career military officer and how business interests commercially benefit from warfare:
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."
You mean like this?
Army: Troops to be ready for Africa missions - Washington Times
More than 3,000 soldiers will begin supporting missions in Africa next year as part of a new reorganization plan that deploys troops quickly to regional hot spots, Army officials say.

Called the "regional alignment concept," the plan makes Army brigade combat teams available to a regional commander for up to a year. It will be tested in March with the 2nd Heavy Brigade Combat Team 1st Infantry Division.

So much for the War Powers Act.
We may end up in the SCOTUS over this one too.
Nope, we can't afford any more Kagans or "wise Latina women" on the court.

You mean like this?
Army: Troops to be ready for Africa missions - Washington Times

So much for the War Powers Act.
We may end up in the SCOTUS over this one too.
Nope, we can't afford any more Kagans or "wise Latina women" on the court.

What is the US self interest in Africa for? Helping BHOs brother to build a bigger hut? This is where I affirm with Ron Paul. Nation Building, Nation Policing. If its for going after all the dictators its funny our dictator going drone and troops after other dictators.

You can't make this stuff up its only our tax money.

PS maybe to expand the muslim brotherhoods worked out pretty well in Egypt.

Everyone here who thinks Romney has a hope in Hell of carrying WA or OR is delusional. He could be the second coming. No GOP candidate is going to win in those states.

But keep talking about it like your GOP vote matters in states absolutely dominated by the Democrats.

Everyone here who thinks Romney has a hope in Hell of carrying WA or OR is delusional. He could be the second coming. No GOP candidate is going to win in those states.

But keep talking about it like your GOP vote matters in states absolutely dominated by the Democrats.

The way things are going (Could be change day thursday a 2fur if you will) a good number of democrates will be voting with the Republicans.

My understanding is that it is one person one vote and as far as making medical insurance a requriement - find a better way of preventing free medical. The republicans complain but provide not a solution - except to reduce the social security and medicare that I have paid into for over 35 years now. People complain because of the Democrats wanting to give handouts but here the Republicans want to reduce what I have rightfully coming to me long term that I paid for with decades of hard work.

James Ruby

"Yeah, we stole your money. If you want it back we need your support so we can do the same to your kids. Kthanxbye." -Your government.

Government mandated ponzi schemes are awesome. :s0154:

Even though he wants younger generations to transition away from Social Security, the Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate says he receives checks.

"I do," Paul acknowledged in an MSNBC interview on Wednesday. When The Huffington Post's Sam Stein asked if Paul shouldn't set an example by declining the government benefit, Paul said no.

<broken link removed>

Even though he wants younger generations to transition away from Social Security, the Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate says he receives checks.

"I do," Paul acknowledged in an MSNBC interview on Wednesday. When The Huffington Post's Sam Stein asked if Paul shouldn't set an example by declining the government benefit, Paul said no.

<broken link removed>

Considering Dr. Paul has contributed far more into the Ponzi scheme than he is taking out (having been a practicing physician for decades), he should be allowed to recover some of his stolen wealth.

Banker puppet A or Banker puppet B or Ron Paul. Better yet, don't bother. A presidential election in the US is nothing but a scam. Pre-selected banker stooges supposedly 'elected' so that the populace has the illusion of freedom (of choice). Whatever the agenda of the puppet masters turns out to be will be the course that is taken. That includes 'gun control' etc. What a candidate says pre-'election' is meaningless. The agenda is not determined by a puppet nor are any real/important decisions are made by said puppets.

"The real owners are the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians, they're an irrelevancy. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the statehouses, the city halls. They've got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies, so that they control just about all of the news and information you hear. They've got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying * lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else."

"But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting bubblegumed by a system that threw them overboard 30 bubbleguming years ago.

"You know what they want? Obedient workers * people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly bubblegumtier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your bubbleguming retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this bubbleguming place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

"This country is finished."
- George Carlin

I can understand how some of you have come to see a vote for anyone other than the big government republican is a vote for Obama (another big government thief). Maybe. I no longer care. I am tired of voting for something I don't actually believe in, because if I don't then the other bubblegum will win. Two points on that.

1.) Republicans and Democrats have been bubbleguming back and forth for decades, look where we are. Yeah, nowhere better.
2.) It's my vote. Not the republican party's vote. (or Democrat's, libertarian's, ect vote.)
This two party (one in the same) system is bullbubblegum.

P.S. So is the electoral college.

So John Roberts, "conservative" Bush's SC appointee, just joined the theftist faction in the court to uphold nobamacare's redistribution mandate.

What's that about voting for Romney to ensure "conservative justices" again?

Agreed, but you made the statement about the SC and gun rights. The conservative ones sided with Heller on that case. How does the recent Obamacare decision change the fact that the conservative justices voted FOR our 2A rights?

Agreed, but you made the statement about the SC and gun rights. The conservative ones sided with Heller on that case. How does the recent Obamacare decision change the fact that the conservative justices voted FOR our 2A rights?

It means trusting "conservative justices" to do the right thing is nothing more than a wishful crap shoot and the Heller decision was dumb luck.

Go read the interviews given by the lead attorney for Heller. They spent years to pick the right case, the right city, the circumstances. What was to us 2A advocates a slam dunk that should never have been required to begin with if not for six decades of government 2A treason, to those government lawyers, it was a 5-4 close call.

Again, I agree with you. But since we agree that it it took that much effort to get Heller passed which was contrary to the votes of the liberal justices, how much MORE DIFFICULT would it be for a court that is a liberal majority? Or, to rephrase, that, how much MORE EASILY would it be for a predominantly liberal Supreme Court to use their powers to start taking away from us? Liberal courts generally believe in a different set of "rights" than conservative courts. Wasn't it the democratic presidential candidate John Edwards who said that high speed internet access was a right?

Remember that the justices are appointed by the president not on merit, but rather, on how their belief agrees with the president. And this position is held for a lifetime.

Last Edited:
Again, I agree with you. But since we agree that it it took that much effort to get Heller passed which was contrary to the votes of the liberal justices, how much MORE DIFFICULT would it be for a court that is a liberal majority? Or, to rephrase, that, how much MORE EASILY would it be for a predominantly liberal Supreme Court to use their powers to start taking away from us? Liberal courts generally believe in a different set of "rights" than conservative courts. Wasn't it the democratic presidential candidate John Edwards who said that high speed internet access was a right?

Remember that the justices are appointed by the president not on merit, but rather, on how their belief agrees with the president. And this position is held for a lifetime.

I agree that a leftist/theftist court would more quickly destroy the detritus of our 2A and economic rights. That said, a so-called conservative court will only take slightly longer to do the same. This country is in a race to the bottom and there's no stopping it without some sort of upheaval. Voting for Romney will have no discernible effect whatsoever.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top