JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of us live in Oregon or Washington so none of our votes matter as long as the federal spoils system compels the big city parasites to vote D.

Therefore I'm voting for Ron Paul.

I've heard people use the phrase "A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama" and I can only respond with this:

I vote. Every election I try to pick the lesser of two evils. It has always been a lesser of two evils for me, but I figured putting my vote somewhere counted.

Then I got more involved. This year I became a clark county delegate for Ron Paul. I participated in the delegate election process and I can tell you first hand now, that your vote doesn't count.

The media reports on what the banks WANT them to report on. (Which means Ron Paul isn't even mentioned, even though he's winning.)

I watched rooms FULL of Ron Paul supporters gather, and vote, only to see the room get emptied and a secret ballot count carried out, to show Romney win.

Ron Paul won here in Clark County, but only because we took the time to educate ourselves about the cheating tactics that the Romney groups used to try to bully and cheat their way into the top spot. (Man were they pissed when we kicked their asses, despite their cheating.)

What's the point?

The point is, your vote doesn't count. So don't count on the vote. Ron Paul suporters didn't gather together to support a single guy. They gathered to support an idea, and if you know anything about Ron Paul then you know we need to CONTINUE to be united. Choosing the lesser of two evils is only turning our country into a police state where you have no rights and we continue to go to war with countries we can't even spell... because some elitist bastard stands to make some money by raping their resources and killing their people.

One marine put it very soberingly. "We are making enemies faster than we can kill them..."

Anyway, we need to unite. We need to DEMAND justice at the highest levels for people that break the law. Whether it's in finance, in law, in human rights. We need the police on our side. They have families and pensions at risk in this too. We need the military on our side. Those are our children that are serving our country to make America safe from all enemies foriegn and domestic. We need politicians on our side. The "Ron Paul" ideologies are blossoming to more and more young politicians.

Support them. Encourage them. Don't turn your back because you have some misguided belief that you can control who becomes president. The vote is rigged.

Let those young upcomming politicians see that there is an America FULL of people that will stand behind them and support them.

Be the unending tide that will change things. Not by 1 vote, but by being 1 voice.

Wow, I think I rambled.

Thanks to anyone who stuck with me on this tirade.. I tried to use paragraphs at least :)

+100 This! :s0155:

United States Marine Corps Major General and two time Medal of Honor recipient Smedley D. Butler frankly discusses his experience as a career military officer and how business interests commercially benefit from warfare:
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Most of us live in Oregon or Washington so none of our votes matter as long as the federal spoils system compels the big city parasites to vote D.

SO one vote doesnt not equal one vote. It should be that some votes have a higer value than others depending on where the vote comes from ,is this correct? It is my contention that one person equals one vote and that each vote has the same value. In an area that has two million people versus 10.000 people the 10.000 should have the right to dictate to the 2 million. Am I understanding this corrrectly?

James Ruby

SO one vote doesnt not equal one vote. It should be that some votes have a higer value than others depending on where the vote comes from ,is this correct? It is my contention that one person equals one vote and that each vote has the same value. In an area that has two million people versus 10.000 people the 10.000 should have the right to dictate to the 2 million. Am I understanding this corrrectly?

James Ruby

It's not what one vote is worth, it's the fact that votes are bought wholesale with taxpayer money. Money can be spent with more efficiency in cities, so typically the city voters override everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of rural patronage as well (i.e. farm bill), but in Oregon, the election is entirely bought for in Multnomah/Washington/Clackamas counties.

How has this changed in the last hundred years - you want peoples votes go to where the people are and sway them to your way of thinking - what is wrong with this concept. I dont disagree with what you say I just dont see any thing wrong with it. If you want to shoot a deer you go to the country where the deer are if you want votes go to the big cities where the most votes are located. The problem is that the lifestyle of those that live in the cities are typicaly not representative of those that live in the country, so the view points are signifcantly different.

James Ruby

United States Marine Corps Major General and two time Medal of Honor recipient Smedley D. Butler frankly discusses his experience as a career military officer and how business interests commercially benefit from warfare:

wasn't he the one they called "old gimlet eye?" One of only a few (two, three) that were awarded the Medal of Honor twice....

Can't disagree with you but I honestly think its gonna be closer this time, so much so I'll likely vote Romney. Bush v Gore in 2000 was a lot closer than I remembered it being.

James Ruby

Why not? Wouldn't it depend on the issue? Or is it just might makes right by voter mandate? Slavery was once legal. Its making a comeback with insurance mandates voted on by many people or at least their representatives. A majority supported interment camps of japanese americans in ww2, didn't make it right.

Don't forget about the electoral college, a double edged sword but often a check on democratic mob rule. Then as mentioned earlier the bread and circuses route aka taxpayer handouts.

But then again, with the Spanish firm buying the voting machines and counting ballots in six or seven states and our overseas military can anyone see voter fraud entering into it?

If you throw your Ron Paul vote at Romney with the idea that it will prevent Obama from taking office, you are mistaken. The winner is already decided.

On the other hand. If Ron Paul's message inspires enough votes this time around, more politicians will take up his message in the next election.

When we went to vote for republican delegates, the Ron Paul supporters outnumbered everybody else combined 3-1. (Santorum, Romney and Gingrich).

The media doesn't tell you. It's classic compartmentalizing. You don't see outside your box, so you do what they want.

Hell, Ron Paul could still win the nomination! He's still running and has more delegates. You are doing just what the media wants you to do. You are abandoning your cause without even understanding how much impact you can still make.

Have faith that outside your box, and regardless of what your TV tells you, we are in the majority!

Vote for the Good doctor is not a vote for Obama, no more then the number of Demacrates that are still voting for the good Doctor, is a vote for Romney. And yes there are a lot of Dems that support Paul as well.. true story!
I can not bring myself to vote Obamney...( Romney)
Gary Johnson if there is no option for Paul. However, call me delusional if you'd like... There is still hope for Paul, Thus I am going to wait till Tampa. I have Spent the last 9moths fighting hard for Paul, I am not stepping away from that.. Warren Harding went into the 1920 convention with as many or less delegates the The good doctor has.. And WON! the brokered convention in the tenth round of voting. The lawsuit that is filed that will unbound the so called "bound" delegates going to Tampa. (almost all the delegates from Mass are even Paul suporters at this point bound to vote Romney on the first round.) Should that pass, suddenly there will be a lot more delegates for Paul.
There are those still bound for Romney that are planning to abstain from the First round vote, should enough do so, then the 1144 will not be made and will go to the second round ballots. At This boint all bound delegates are unbound.
Paul has a lot more delegate suport then what the media offeres in the spoon fed swill they brodcast. A fair amount of them our in fact "bound in the first round" however there are ways around that.
This war is not over.
I do wish I was able to continue onward to Tampa from state. Such is not the case as I live here in washington state and so many are brainwashed by the swell pumped into them from their TV that they feely feel that Romeny is a good choice.. We did at least get some good platform changes so not all was lost.

In the very least.. A vote for Paul will show support for the platform and the ideals. Voteing for the lesser of two evils has in fact made everything worse election after election after election..
I see and understand the fact about Court nominations and that is going to be very scary ground, that being said... I have no real faith in Romney appointing a Judge that is worth while or even any better than who Berry would appoint.. His track record on the issues that falls within presedential control are not much different than Berry!!

.... I see nothing good out of iether one.
then the problem of, as I understand it, there is no option for a write in vote in Washington state for the presedent elections....
Gary Johnson Is another choice for me. And again, I am sure there will be those that claim this is just a vote for Obummer. So be it. I see NO value, and feel strongly, that this voting for the lesser of two evils is what is screewing our country up!.

When Our political powers at hand put forward two options with the same ideals... Backed by the same corporations, backed by the same NWO leaders, backed by the same money... what difference does it make who you vote fore. Even George Sorros thinks Romney would be good for the USA!!!

Why not? Wouldn't it depend on the issue? Or is it just might makes right by voter mandate? Slavery was once legal. Its making a comeback with insurance mandates voted on by many people or at least their representatives. A majority supported interment camps of japanese americans in ww2, didn't make it right.

Don't forget about the electoral college, a double edged sword but often a check on democratic mob rule. Then as mentioned earlier the bread and circuses route aka taxpayer handouts.

My understanding is that it is one person one vote and as far as making medical insurance a requriement - find a better way of preventing free medical. The republicans complain but provide not a solution - except to reduce the social security and medicare that I have paid into for over 35 years now. People complain because of the Democrats wanting to give handouts but here the Republicans want to reduce what I have rightfully coming to me long term that I paid for with decades of hard work.

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads