JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And no one thinks that Romney will not be as detrimental as Obama " supposedly" will be with our gun rights. I think either way we as gun owners lose. I myself am undecided and Romney is not helping me make that decision. I do not trust either politician and the question becomes do you trust the devil you know or the one you dont and pray for something better.

James Ruby

Well, we have an Obama AG that has publicly said we need to "brainwash" people about guns, we have a Democrat party that supports an anti-gun agenda, we have senators who have publicly stated that they wanted to have Mr. and Mrs. America "turn them all in".....so what else do we need to know about the left?

Asking the Republicans or the Democrats to handle out national debt problem is like asking two alcoholics to watch a liquor store.

As far as the 2nd Amendment goes, Romney has a lot of work to prove that he is doing anything more than the bare minimum to attract NRA donations.

Ron Paul is still running and is the only true supporter of the second amendment.

And no one thinks that Romney will not be as detrimental as Obama " supposedly" will be with our gun rights. I think either way we as gun owners lose. I myself am undecided and Romney is not helping me make that decision. I do not trust either politician and the question becomes do you trust the devil you know or the one you dont and pray for something better.

James Ruby

I agree.

Asking the Republicans or the Democrats to handle out national debt problem is like asking two alcoholics to watch a liquor store.

As far as the 2nd Amendment goes, Romney has a lot of work to prove that he is doing anything more than the bare minimum to attract NRA donations.

Ron Paul is still running and is the only true supporter of the second amendment.

Alas, Ron doesn't stand a chance. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional. Anybody who thinks a vote for Ron Paul ISNT a vote for Obama may also suffer a similar delusion.

What we're talking about here, folks, is not Romney or Obama per se, but SCOTUS. Would you rather have Romney appoint moderates/conservatives to the Supreme Court, or Obama appoint another far left whack job? Do you want Romney installing moderate/conservative judges to the federal bench, or Obama stacking the bench with far left extremists?

The pundits were also already going after Marco Rubio Monday morning over the possibility he might be the veep nominee. The sticking point? Get ready to belch:

Mr. Rubio has only been in the Senate for two years. What experience does he have to become president, in the off chance he might have to accept that job?

Well, uhhhh......

Alas, Ron doesn't stand a chance. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional. Anybody who thinks a vote for Ron Paul ISNT a vote for Obama may also suffer a similar delusion.

What we're talking about here, folks, is not Romney or Obama per se, but SCOTUS. Would you rather have Romney appoint moderates/conservatives to the Supreme Court, or Obama appoint another far left whack job? Do you want Romney installing moderate/conservative judges to the federal bench, or Obama stacking the bench with far left extremists?

The pundits were also already going after Marco Rubio Monday morning over the possibility he might be the veep nominee. The sticking point? Get ready to belch:

Mr. Rubio has only been in the Senate for two years. What experience does he have to become president, in the off chance he might have to accept that job?

Well, uhhhh......

You are only hoping that Romney will appoint a judge that supports the second amendment but as far as I can tell unless you are privledged to insider information have no evidence of such a position. Romney has already given his hand away based on what he supported in Ma. Why would we expect different once he is the president. Either way it does not look good.

James Ruby

You are only hoping that Romney will appoint a judge that supports the second amendment but as far as I can tell unless you are privledged to insider information have no evidence of such a position. Romney has already given his hand away based on what he supported in Ma. Why would we expect different once he is the president. Either way it does not look good.

James Ruby

Id rather go with a maybe negative than a known negative that is known for apportioning leftist wackos to SCOTUS

Id rather go with a maybe negative than a known negative that is known for apportioning leftist wackos to SCOTUS

I have no more faith in Romney than I do in Obama. I do not see enough difference. The fact that one is Republican and the other is a Democrat means very little.

James Ruby

Well, uhhhh......

I have a huge problem with this statement. When you talk to people there biggest complaint is that politicians don't stand for anything. I hear people gripe all the time about how a politician will say one thing during the campaign and vote the opposite way when they are in office. They vote for something they are against and then tell you that it was going to pass anyway so by voting for the bill they were able to insert more favorable langauge.

Well no wonder we have politicians like that, because they are mimicking the traits of the voters. If you are truly tired of the R's and D's screwing everything up youhave to starve the beast not hold your nose and vote for the less evil of the two.

Come November I will be voting for Gary Johnson because he is most in line with my political leanings. Does he have chance? Hell no but if enough people move away from the major parties we can start having a chance to truly change the direction the government is heading.

I have no more faith in Romney than I do in Obama. I do not see enough difference. The fact that one is Republican and the other is a Democrat means very little.

James Ruby

I think you're missing the point,

I agree they're the same and in 4 years of presidency there will be little difference, Supreme court justices though are appointed for life and that is a long term problem, if we swing the balance to the leftists your constitutional rights will suffer long term and our freedoms will be suffer.

I think you're missing the point,

I agree they're the same and in 4 years of presidency there will be little difference, Supreme court justices though are appointed for life and that is a long term problem, if we swing the balance to the leftists your constitutional rights will suffer long term and our freedoms will be suffer.

I think you are also missing the point - there is nothing about Romney that makes me beleive he wont do whatever the populace wants leaving us exactly in the same position by his choices. Everyone is condemining Obama and to my way of thinking he deserve some but not all of it. Romney does not make me feel like he will make any better choices. As an example, Obama's mdeical plan was at one time Romneys, but since Obama is catching h3ll for it Romney has nothing to do with it now. They are in my mind the same except one is unproven but after Romney locked down guns in his own state he now beleives that it is the right of every american to own one according to him. I do not believe Romney is that different from Obama.

It is my responsibility to vote and I will vote - I will more than likely vote for Ron Paul because I dont like the other two candidates and do not feel that by voting for Ron is in any way helping one candidate over the other.

James Ruby

I've heard people use the phrase "A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama" and I can only respond with this:

I vote. Every election I try to pick the lesser of two evils. It has always been a lesser of two evils for me, but I figured putting my vote somewhere counted.

Then I got more involved. This year I became a clark county delegate for Ron Paul. I participated in the delegate election process and I can tell you first hand now, that your vote doesn't count.

The media reports on what the banks WANT them to report on. (Which means Ron Paul isn't even mentioned, even though he's winning.)

I watched rooms FULL of Ron Paul supporters gather, and vote, only to see the room get emptied and a secret ballot count carried out, to show Romney win.

Ron Paul won here in Clark County, but only because we took the time to educate ourselves about the cheating tactics that the Romney groups used to try to bully and cheat their way into the top spot. (Man were they pissed when we kicked their asses, despite their cheating.)

What's the point?

The point is, your vote doesn't count. So don't count on the vote. Ron Paul suporters didn't gather together to support a single guy. They gathered to support an idea, and if you know anything about Ron Paul then you know we need to CONTINUE to be united. Choosing the lesser of two evils is only turning our country into a police state where you have no rights and we continue to go to war with countries we can't even spell... because some elitist bastard stands to make some money by raping their resources and killing their people.

One marine put it very soberingly. "We are making enemies faster than we can kill them..."

Anyway, we need to unite. We need to DEMAND justice at the highest levels for people that break the law. Whether it's in finance, in law, in human rights. We need the police on our side. They have families and pensions at risk in this too. We need the military on our side. Those are our children that are serving our country to make America safe from all enemies foriegn and domestic. We need politicians on our side. The "Ron Paul" ideologies are blossoming to more and more young politicians.

Support them. Encourage them. Don't turn your back because you have some misguided belief that you can control who becomes president. The vote is rigged.

Let those young upcomming politicians see that there is an America FULL of people that will stand behind them and support them.

Be the unending tide that will change things. Not by 1 vote, but by being 1 voice.

Wow, I think I rambled.

Thanks to anyone who stuck with me on this tirade.. I tried to use paragraphs at least :)

The most likely justice to be replaced in a possible Obama 2nd term is Ginsberg, who is viewed as liberal. Replacing her with the most radical left-wing nutjob still makes it a 5-4 court in our favor.

Sorry - I fought for my right to vote and I will vote for who ever I want - I did not ask for permission and will not request it. Who I vote for is a choice I alone will make. I strongly disagree with my vote not counting - to me that is simply somone trying to control the vote by breeding empathy. I may not have the choice of candidates I would like but you can count on me voting my conscience.

James Ruby

We have four sitting on the bench pushing 80 or beyond 80.. there is a good chance that we may loose at least one in the next four years. This is giving me great pains, as I hate obamney! I see the valid arugument here and at this point.... I really cant say for sure what I am going to do. I have been A Paul backer for many many years..
I dont trust Obmney any more then I trust Berry...
this election sucks more then most.
I will stand by at this point and see what happens in Tampa. After seeing what the washington state GOP convention was like, as the blind sheeple of the state all blindly followed along for romney.. I am loosing hope all together...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top