JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well, I suppose that if those that are buying weren't willing to pay sky rocket rates, there wouldn't be a problem.

Remember what happened when Obama got elected the first time? Gun and ammo prices went through the roof....people bought ammo at sky high prices and then had to eat that cost went things went back down...

The House, I'm guessing, will never allow another assault weapons ban.

well, I suppose that if those that are buying weren't willing to pay sky rocket rates, there wouldn't be a problem.

Remember what happened when Obama got elected the first time? Gun and ammo prices went through the roof....people bought ammo at sky high prices and then had to eat that cost went things went back down...

The House, I'm guessing, will never allow another assault weapons ban.

Lets hope there isn't worse than a ban. My neighbor who sold his AR-15 to cash in on the times & before said he'd never get rid of that gun but keeps his only other gun 'a single shot 410' & decides not to replace that AR-15 with something better or equal, well then when or if he is ever needed & shows up with just that single shot..... This quote is for him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top