Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

To all 'the people' cashing in, I hope you replace what's lost w/better or equal arms

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by chariot13, Jan 1, 2013.

1. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

old

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

A very apt quote for these times. Sadly the meaning is probably lost to those it is directed at.

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

well, I suppose that if those that are buying weren't willing to pay sky rocket rates, there wouldn't be a problem.

Remember what happened when Obama got elected the first time? Gun and ammo prices went through the roof....people bought ammo at sky high prices and then had to eat that cost went things went back down...

The House, I'm guessing, will never allow another assault weapons ban.

4. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

Lets hope there isn't worse than a ban. My neighbor who sold his AR-15 to cash in on the times & before said he'd never get rid of that gun but keeps his only other gun 'a single shot 410' & decides not to replace that AR-15 with something better or equal, well then when or if he is ever needed & shows up with just that single shot..... This quote is for him.

5. Boomerang

Boomerang Portland area Active Member

Agreed. But there are no guarantees, especially when people use emotions instead of logic.