JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't get me started on prius'
My coworker rented one for a vacation trip. He said it was soooo cool to drive becauae it has this really awesome digital display showing the driver how if they take off really really slow and go really really easy on the mph, then it rewards the driver by displaying the fact they are getting 347,956mpg and saving the planet at the same time.

So keep that in mind when the next prius driving stumblebum merges in front of you at 10mph under....

I feel ya Reno. :( I've been at the stage you are now for some time. The worst part I think is all the poor drivers in the tri-county area. I can't understand why people, sitting at a light for two cycles, will sit at the front for 5 seconds before going when it turns green. :confused: I make a point of not driving certain places at certain times of day. I won't drive further than a few blocks, over certain routes, during rush hour. I haven't had my boat out to places I used to love to go because of how bad the traffic is. If I'm out in the coast range mushroom hunting I absolutely have to be back to NE by 2:30-3:00pm. But anymore you can be jammed in with the pee poor PDX drivers at 1:30pm! It's like being in prison. But it's better in my own home and yard than being out with the multitudes of those who don't give a crap about their fellow drivers. Wifey and I only take weekdays off too!

One good thing that came out the Father's Day fiasco, as I'm going to call it from here on out, is that I believe I convinced the wife into purchasing a cargo van of sorts to convert into a camper. That or seriously consider looking at buying an actual class B. Then just start reserving campsites instead. I think it would lessen the crap I'd have to deal with if I had something ready to go at my fingertips like a camper, plus reserving sites guarantees a place to stay after putting up with all the traffic.

I'm leaning towards a blank slate cargo van. As I can customize it to my own. However having the ability to have a toilet for the wife would be beneficial too. I think the van would be a fun project too. That and if I get a model that fits in the garage, I won't have to pay to have it stored somewhere.

One good thing that came out the Father's Day fiasco, as I'm going to call it from here on out, is that I believe I convinced the wife into purchasing a cargo van of sorts to convert into a camper. That or seriously consider looking at buying an actual class B. Then just start reserving campsites instead. I think it would lessen the crap I'd have to deal with if I had something ready to go at my fingertips like a camper, plus reserving sites guarantees a place to stay after putting up with all the traffic.

I'm leaning towards a blank slate cargo van. As I can customize it to my own. However having the ability to have a toilet for the wife would be beneficial too. I think the van would be a fun project too. That and if I get a model that fits in the garage, I won't have to pay to have it stored somewhere.

I've had an RV of one sort or another during my adult married life and let me tell you they are handy. They work to go camping obviously and they also work for a spare bedroom when company comes to calling.

It's a Win-win brother, Pony up.:D

Too many people with no manners and a sense of entitlement and they're everywhere. That's why I live in the woods on a dead end road off another dead end road.
The longer I live here the more I avoid going to town as much as possible.
You and me, bro. We live the same way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads