JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been through this before, but the little $25 an hour contractors with their little tin badges trying to pretend to be cops are really getting retarded, asking me about my passport, we need a picture of your passport, do you have any other passports, etc.

Funny how these bubblegums are more worried about me being able to leave the country, but don't care about millions of illegals/criminals coming into the country through Mexico and released in our communities repeatedly, many of which commit violent crimes, and just get released from jail again and again like the illegal who killed the lady in SF with a gun he "found" and somehow walked...after being illegally in the country...five times deported.

After this job ends, I'm no longer going to pursue any employment with the feds. FBI is surveilling parents at schoolboard meetings, while ANTIFA and BLM riot in the streets, looting, burning and being violent and our DA's release them after they are arrested. The government is not our friend, they are pro criminal and bully law abiding tax payers. I'm done with this bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews